I got what I wanted ...

Al Syr

Reaction score
at around 5 weeks I was desperate for morning sickness because usually morning sickness is a good sign and it is reassuring having symptoms. I sat and prayed for many nights to have really sore breast and nausea as a sign that everything was going to be ok with this baby.

Well my prayers were answered! I have all day nausea all day every day. I have lost 10 pounds since 6 weeks (is that bad?). the baby is also doing very well. But the nausea O!M!G!:sick:

Oh dear lol i hope you feel better soon. Were your other pregnancies the same amount of morning sickness? Ive found its got worse with each of my pregnancies but this one isn't quite as bad as my last but still has me on the couch most of the day.

Sorry, but I had to laugh a little bit. Partly because I'm now 5 weeks and sort of hoping that my nausea gets worse so that I feel more reassured about this pregnancy. The nausea has kicked in earlier with each if my three pregnancies so there's a good chance it will also get worse too!

Funny you say that because Ive been nauseas 24-7 but have not thrown up yet. Im 7 wk 4 days and I keep praying to throw up just to know baby is ok and less chance of mc.
Ive been pretty close to throwing up, but ive calmed myself down...the nauseasness 24-7 is horrible. Im eating ok but have to make sure my tummy isn't empty or the nauseas is worse.

I had slight nausea from the beginning but most of the time felt absolutely fine! Like you I hoped I'd get it worse for the reassurance and after 2 scans I've got it terrible lol! Typical!

I know this all too well. I had all day sickness and lost 10 pounds myself during week 6-8. Week 8 was the WORST by far. My doctor prescribed me with Zofran and it has been a life saver. I went from throwing up 15 times a day to 2 times a day.

Oh dear lol i hope you feel better soon. Were your other pregnancies the same amount of morning sickness? Ive found its got worse with each of my pregnancies but this one isn't quite as bad as my last but still has me on the couch most of the day.

Omg! no! this is by far the worse! 1st pregnancy no nausea at all! But at that time I did not know what to expect so I did not think anything of it and everything went well. Then With my daughter there was more nausea threw up like 2-3 times total but it was bearable. This time it HAS to be bearable because I have 2 little ones. I can hardly eat anything, and when I do I just feel awful so I am scared to eat.

Has anyone tried Preggie Pops? and do they work?

My sister last night also laughed when I told her if she remembered how bad I wanted nausea and now I feel like I am dying.

I'm 5 weeks and after 2 miscarriages hoping for morning sickness soon. I had it bad with both my boys so an odd thing to hope for.

:( I know what that's like; I'm sorry you feel so poorly! I would watch that weight loss and make sure you are not getting dehydrated. There are medications that can treat nausea and vomiting and sometimes IV fluids or more are needed. It's funny how sometimes we get a lot MORE than we ask for. I hope you feel better soon!

Oh gosh I wish my sickness would do one!! my nausea started at around 7 weeks and has steadily got worse. i'm now 11+4 and i'm struggling to make it from bed to toilet in the mornings without throwing up! i'm not suprised as I always get sick but I'mfed up of feeling rubbish now but if it's anything g like other pregnancies it will go in for a fair while yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->