I guess i can join in here now :D

Elli21

Reaction score
My OH and I have been talking for a while now, and we've come to the decision, that after my implanon is taken out (jan 2011) we will wait a month or two, and then start trying :thumbup:

I want to lose at least a stone and a half in the time running up to TTC. But ive got enough time to do it slowly but surely :thumbup:

Ive never been on this section before, so i feel a bit lost. :kiss:
Im Elli, im 23, my daughter is 4 and my son is 2.
My husband and i have been married for 6 years this November.

Its taken us a long time to come to this discision as my husband was critically ill in November 2008, 6 weeks in intensive care, brain surgerys, and now he has epilepcy (which, touch wood, is controlled now.)
But we are a happy family, and i think after over a year of madness we are ready to carry on with our life plans as we had them set out before.

So :hi: thats me in an eggshell. Hope to get to know you all better :) xx

hey welcome to wtt :)
so sorry about what your hubby's been through, sounds like you've all had a rough time.
glad we have someone else ttc in 2011, i'll hopefully be summer 2011 :) xxxx

I am no nutter :p :rofl: im perfectly sane!!! :rofl:

Hello :) and welcome to WTT! 2011 is going to be a busy year as we too are going to TTC July 2011. Sounds like you have been through a lot and I'm sorry to hear that but hopefully now the future holds lots of good times and excitement for you :D x

Welcome :D Im sure your very excited about 2011 plans! Sorry to hear about your hubby that much of been a very hard and stressful time for your all but glad hes well on the mend/is all better now :) x

Welcome to WTT :wave:

Glad your husband is better and good luck with the weight loss! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"