I guess I just need some reassurance...

tattoomama87

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am optimistically cautious today.

On 11DPO, I took a test late at night on a FRER and received the faintest of lines. I've never had a true real line on a FRER so this was intimidating. The next morning I had a slightly darker line that dried obvious. That night, which was last night, I took another FRER and a First Signal. The First Signal was so faint you had to squint and the FRER was obvious. This morning, the FRER was obvious again but only slightly darker than yesterday's test. Should I be relaxing at this point? I also took a First Signal with this morning's urine and it took forever to show up. I don't like those tests anymore. :(

anyway, here's a side by side of my tests from 12DPO FMU (left) and 13DPO FMU (right), both photos taken at approximately 5 minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/my2dRAg.jpg

Here's the test after it dried:

https://i.imgur.com/oxWzSCg.jpg

I guess what I'm looking for is reassurance. I'm so scared of something happening but I've never had lines this strong. With DD I was nearly 2.5 months along before I tested and the lines on the Clearblue were blaring. I've only been using FRER for a couple years now and I've only had lines that were so faint they may have been imaginary and in my head, LOL.

I do have symptoms. It's mostly slight waves of nausea, fatigue and a dagger-like pain in my lower back that never seems to subside. I'm also having a hard time with headaches. My breasts have been slightly burn-y a couple times and feel slightly fuller but they're not crazy sore like I assume they should be. With DD they grew two cup sizes but didn't really hurt. I honestly thought I was just bloated because AF was around the corner! Boy was I wrong. Ha!

Any input is appreciated :)

They look like good lines to me hun! Mine were similar in frer at 12dpo & I'm 30 weeks now.

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

A line is still a line and those don't really look that faint to me. In my personal experience, my lines were lighter with my son and darker with my daughter. Congrats! :yipee:

That's a very nice progression! Congratulations <3

Those lines look great! Try not to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->