I guess it's clomid for me...

HappilyMrs

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
My doctor called today to confirm I didn't ovulate again this month and after Provera and nothing she would like to see me to discuss going on Clomid.

I've read about it(the good and bad I think mostly) but I want first hand experiences if possible. Tell me what to expect!!!!

Hubby called to see how I was doing after finding out I have no chance of having a prego test come back positive this month and he is a little nervous about Clomid too. AHHH!!!

Hi hun, iv only just finished clomid round one so i cant give you a positive story or anything yet as im only on cd14 iv had a positive ovulation test today so hoping thats a good sign, i was diagnosed with pocs last month and put onto clomid a week later! the side effects were not that bad i mainly had heartburn and the odd headache and nausea but nothing that couldn't be dealt with!
i will let you know how i get on & wish you luck xx

Hi hun, iv only just finished clomid round one so i cant give you a positive story or anything yet as im only on cd14 iv had a positive ovulation test today so hoping thats a good sign, i was diagnosed with pocs last month and put onto clomid a week later! the side effects were not that bad i mainly had heartburn and the odd headache and nausea but nothing that couldn't be dealt with!
i will let you know how i get on & wish you luck xx

Thank you for the response... I appreciate it! I am glad you didn't have terrible side effects like I've read about. I'm nervous but anxious to see if it works as well. I wish you luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: I hope you get your BFP in a few days!

Your welcome, i wish i could offer you some more insight but this is the first cycle and i myself have alot to learn aswell!
the side effects were nothing too bad the odd moment i felt rough but that passed pretty quickly but if clomid works then its a small price to pay anyway.
how long have you been ttc for hun? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"