I guess kinda concerned..

happynewmom1

Reaction score
But I don't know if I should be. Haven't been feeling baby much today.. Just little wiggles here and there but only if I sit down and really look for them. I know I felt more by this point with mylast baby so that in itself is frustrating me a bit. Trying to our be patient. But today I keep getting dull cramps and lower back pain set in for the last hour. I guess maybe seeing if this is normal. I'm not able to go anywhere tonight and my midwife isn't in right now so not even sure who I could call. Or I would at least do that. Maybe all is really normal and I shouldn't worry...

Hi happy,

How far along are you? I actually still only feel REALLY BIG kicks, like once every other day big kicks when I'm standing/walking around, and I'm 26+2 today. Mines mostly when sitting/laying down, and some days i think he still rotates towards my back and i don't feel too much. I talked to my doc about it and pre 26-28 week range she said he'd still be inconsistent and not to worry too much.

Thanks for the reply. I'm only 18 weeks. I've just been feeling these little wiggles since 16 weeks and nothing consistent.. That with the pressure is bothering me some. Maybe it's because I've been on my feet a lot today. Maybe I'll try eating something sweet and see if I can feel something to ease my mind a bit.

I found my babies were not consistent until around 20 weeks Hun, at 19 weeks I was still feeling baby on and off occasionally, try not to worry too much, try drink something really cold that always worked for me

I agree with charlie. I felt baby at 16+5 but nothing consistent until 20 weeks. My placenta is anterior this time too x

I was going to post about same thing! It's nearly 1pm here and she has not moved that I can feel today at all! She did the same yesterday it's stressing me out!! Hopefully our babies are just a little lazy or in positions we can't feel!!

I could have wrote this post!! I felt flutters early on and thought great I am going to be able to feel baby all the time now. Ha! No! I went into panic mode last week and went in to hear the heartbeat cause movement was not there!! Last pregnancy with ds2 I felt him all the time by now!! It's actually really upset me and made me think something is wrong.

I hate we all have these worries but glad I'm not alone in it at the same time. Thanks, ladies! I'll try the something cold. I felt little wiggles again this morning so trying not to worry. I can't wait to feel strong movements consistently! I should have bought a doppler lol

Thought I would pop on to give some reassurance after my posting my worries earlier. We had our 20 week private anomaly scan today. All was perfect and also she said what a wriggler baby was could see her moving yet hardly felt anything the odd little kick that was it! My placenta is at the back as well. Goes to show at this stage they can do a lot of moving without us knowing ;) hope this helps a little xx

That's great to hear and very reassuring!!! I can't wait for my ultrasound but it's not until the 28th..:/ thanks for updating!! Glad everything is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->