I guess this would go here?....Am I crazy?

Felicia_D

Mom to 3
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is not where this thread belongs, but I'm not sure where it would go. Im almost 2 weeks late according to me and a week late according to FF. Eventhough I'm not wanting to get pregnant right now, hell I'm even on Mirena and been on is since August, but I dont know what else to do but I guess ask you guys if Im crazy.

Since having the Mirena put in in August AF has been regular-like super regular. I just had twins in June and that has been one stressful ass rollercoaster, between yhe NICU, doc appointments, PICU, and having 2 older children as well.So Im not wanting to be pregnant or get pregnant right now. Im just at a loss as what it is tho...I know I need to go to the doc bc thatll be the only way to get a definite answer (since Ive take 5 HPTS-ALL NEGATIVE). I know your period can stop on Mirena, but I was expecting spottinv or something. Not abruptly one month full blown period the next nothing and still having symptoms of PMS/pregnancy, (exhausted, crampy, headaches, irritable, back hurt, etc). And Ive been super stressed before hell since June, and its never affecting my period before.

Ive googled and googled and logically I know I shouldnt be pregnant, especially after seeing the 5 HPTs and not one of them having even a faint line. I was supposd to start 1/18 at the latest and the only thing I got that fay was a big glob of EWCM and a small pea size spot of old blood. Nothing since. That in itself Ive never had. But with everything else Im having I cant help but shake the feeling (well everything but my logical side is screaming) Im pregnant.

So heres everything thats been going on, let me know what you think. Please::: no/1-2 week late AF, crampy, headaches, nausea (as of 2 days ago), backache, echausted and starving last week now have energy but no desire to eat), 5 negative pregnancy tests, fullness in pelvis, bloated all week.

Also heard/googled that its possoble to have an EP when on Mirena and I dont think I have any of those symptoms but who knows::: 5 negative pregnancy test but cant shake the feeling that Im pregnant (hell I even had a dream when AF was due that I was pregnant and woke up in blood), same night AF was due I went to bed with HORRIBLE what Im assuming was gas pains that werent there the next morning, twinges (Idk how else to explain it, sometimes feels like UTI twinges sometimes feels like a stabby feeling) INSIDE that come and go, pressure like when gassy/constipated in bum as of this morning, not pain necessarily but a feeling like my right shoulder has been bit-like it bruised over and is now just dull sore like-every now and then

I dont know. Im going to call my OBGYN as soon as the Twins lay down for a nap, but I think I sound crazy and I dont know how to explain it without sounding crazy.:shrug::wacko::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->