I had my 12 week scan today!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So i had my scan today! EDD was put back a day from the 6th August, so i'm now due August 5th! Our little squishie is measuring 11 weeks and 6 days, they didnt get all the measurements they needed so have to get bloods done around 15/16 weeks... Here s/he is! :flower:

IMG_4661.jpg

Going by forehead you're having another girl!!
Yay for healthy baby xxx

Going by forehead you're having another girl!!
Yay for healthy baby xxx

I am really hoping for another girl, if i remember correctly i ovulated back in november and i went on a girls night out two nights afterwards to a pub in our town where there was a Psychic Sally (amazing woman) but she was a silly lady and had double booked herself! So another psychic came to replace her, and she told me I had a little baby girl coming my way and I just stared at her like 'Are you off your fucking head woman?!' But now i can see she was definitely right about one thing, my period never turned up! :rofl:
I wouldnt mind having another boy but ever since i was little i could only ever imagine having girls, god i had their names and everything picked out! I couldnt think of anything for a boy when i found out we were expecting nathan :wacko: xx

Awesome news!! Beautiful lil miracle you have!

I'd say I think I can see a forked nub? Girl?
Congratulations xx

Thanks girls! It was a very quick scan as everyone was running late etc, the picture isnt all that clear i dont think but its better than nothing! Really looking forward to our next one! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->