I Had My Baby (:

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by cabbagebaby, Jan 30, 2011.

1. cabbagebaby

cabbagebaby Mummy To Tyler <3

My son tyler james was born 20th january at 21:09 weighing 10 pounds 9 oz

so some of you may have read my post at the earli hours of the 20th jan saying i had contractions well on the 18th i had my 3rd sweep and on the 19th i stood up cleaning all day and added to extra hot chillys into my curry and they 2 hours later my contractions started i left it all night thinking that they were just BH awell waited til half 12 and rang L&D my contractions were coming about 4-5 mins then told me to have a bath and take some parcetomol i told them i had already done that but they wouldnt listen !! so i decided to wait til half 2 cause i had a appointment with the midwife i left my house about half 1 to get the bus the time i got to the bus i was having contractions every 3 mins last 1 min and everyone on the bus was just looking at me even tho i wasnt making any noise lol i then had to wait for my second bus to the hospital which got stuck at traffic 5 mins away from the hospital so i was screaming at my dad to tell the bus driver to let me off so he did i then had to wait for my appointment for like half hour !!!! she checked to see how many cm dilated i was and she said i was 8 cm already !!! i had to ring up my ex boyfriend i was saying quikc hurry up get to the hospital the baby's coming !! so i went up to L&D and got put on gas and air :p i was laughing for no reason the midwfie said she would do a internal at 5 at 5 i was like i want more drugs give me more drugs so she checked to see how far dilated i was and i was still only 8 cm so she broke my waters and gave me some pethidine i fell asleep inbetween each contraction about 7 half 7 i was like i need to push so after like half hour valutery pushing i was in labour and i was pushing for about a hour and they midwife kept saying the babys gettin tired i was screaming soooooo soooo loud :blush: i was like im the one fucking pushing how can it be gettin tired !!! apparently my ex boyfriend said that i was shouting give me a c section lool i was so out of it on all the drugs i dont remember lol i remember biting my self and pulling my hair tho after about 1hours pushing she was like im gunna have to give you a episiotomy and i screamed so loud ive never been in so much pain in my life i was swearing at her and everything i dont remeber much after that the midwife looked at my son and went omg i aint seen a baby this big in years i had to wait about a hour to hear how much he weighed cause i was gettin stitched up because i tore aswell but he weighed 10pounds 9oz !!!! but out the whole expericence the episiotomy was the most painful part but was worth every minute i love my son soo much i just wont be doing it again any time soon :D

Attached Files:

2. KatieB

KatieB Well-Known Member

He's absolutely gorgeous! Well done and big congrats :thumbup: x

3. cabbagebaby

cabbagebaby Mummy To Tyler <3

thank you x

4. Minnie_me

Minnie_me Well-Known Member

Gorgeous little chunk he is too! Congratulations :baby:

5. marnie79

marnie79 Well-Known Member

wow !! and ouch !! lol congrats hun, he is gorgeous xx

6. NicoleB

NicoleB Mama Of Many & Lovin It

congrats on your big healthy beautiful son :)