I had sex the night my period started, but haven't bled since. Am I pregnant?

seasil

Reaction score
I don't spot. My period comes, stays for five or so days, and then leaves.
Two nights ago, I had sex. When he pulled out, the condom stayed inside me (he's small). We freaked out until we saw the condom had blood on it, and we were both relieved. However, since then I have not bled at all, and my tampons are dry. I'm absolutely petrified, because this has never happened to me before. I know for a fact that I was bleeding before intercourse (I had a little blood on my leg but it looked like a bruise). This is a disgusting story, hahaha, and I'm sorry. I'm just so scared and am dying for reassurance. Has anyone had this experience and what should I do? Again, I don't spot ever, and this is the first time this has ever happened. Coincidence or am I pregnant?

I don't spot. My period comes, stays for five or so days, and then leaves.
Two nights ago, I had sex. When he pulled out, the condom stayed inside me (he's small). We freaked out until we saw the condom had blood on it, and we were both relieved. However, since then I have not bled at all, and my tampons are dry. I'm absolutely petrified, because this has never happened to me before. I know for a fact that I was bleeding before intercourse (I had a little blood on my leg but it looked like a bruise). This is a disgusting story, hahaha, and I'm sorry. I'm just so scared and am dying for reassurance. Has anyone had this experience and what should I do? Again, I don't spot ever, and this is the first time this has ever happened. Coincidence or am I pregnant?

You wouldn't stop bleeding immediately, sometimes it can take a day or 2 to get pregnant after sex so i doubt you would stop bleeding that second .. also might want to not say he is small, that kinda hurts a guys confidence. Would be like him calling you a bucket :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->