I hate FRER...please look...update pg 4!

Holy cow...

these jus came in the mail...same urine sample as earlier...pic taken at 5 minute mark

okay now I have a little hope!

6C0709B6-76FD-4DE1-8F01-8C12394F5B2D.jpeg

Today’s tests...

i inadvertently held my wee for 6 hours lol

starting to feel a bit more hopeful!!!

5FB2411D-FE63-4691-A5FD-45EECCF70426.jpeg

Thank you all!! Today’s test is a little darker. FRER is still extra faint and barely visible. I can’t tell if it has any color and the tests only look grey TBH. It wasn’t even worth trying to get a picture. I took a store brand blue dye and pink dye and they are visible but faint. Will test again tomorrow. I’m praying with everything the test is darker.

4419DA56-8760-4090-8C1A-4BACB8922D87.jpeg 67AE6B06-8C11-4EAC-A820-740234110366.jpeg

I’m inclined to say BFP because while the FRER are known to give those icky indent lines, I’m not sure that I’ve heard that complaint about the CB pink dyes. I want to say that I see the slightest progression from yesterday also! Looking forward to tomorrow’s :)

I definitely see something starting on those!

Right now I use the clear blue pink dye tests, I really hate how long it takes for them to activate. I've also been having a bout of bad luck, every single one that I buy are the ones that have very limited dye in them :shrug:. All the pictures I compare mine with have a much darker control line. I can also never get a good picture with my phone, I have one of the top-tier phones but it never wants to focus right. I think it's because I have shaky hands, even if I lay the test flat it's still hard for me.

I’m inclined to say BFP because while the FRER are known to give those icky indent lines, I’m not sure that I’ve heard that complaint about the CB pink dyes. I want to say that I see the slightest progression from yesterday also! Looking forward to tomorrow’s :)
Thank you for responding! The FRERs are so terrible. I refuse to buy any more of them. I guess all I can do is wait and see. I had a bit of spring and cramping today so we shall see.

I definitely see something starting on those!

Right now I use the clear blue pink dye tests, I really hate how long it takes for them to activate. I've also been having a bout of bad luck, every single one that I buy are the ones that have very limited dye in them :shrug:. All the pictures I compare mine with have a much darker control line. I can also never get a good picture with my phone, I have one of the top-tier phones but it never wants to focus right. I think it's because I have shaky hands, even if I lay the test flat it's still hard for me.
I’m with you on the CBE pink dye. I really like them but I’m skeptical of them. I’m skeptical of all tests these days. DH can’t understand why I took so many. It’s because I’ve been burned so many times!

Following!! I’m having the same exact problem. My frer looks just like that. Driving me crazy! Let’s hope we both get a bfp!!’

Promise!! Every time I come on here I hope to see you. I definitely see all of those lines and I’m really hoping this is it! Sending you so so much baby dust!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->