I hate FRER...please look...update pg 4!

I can still see something on those tests but still struggling to see if there’s any colour to them. Sorry :(. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs.

Going to try to hold out until Friday on testing any more. This is my last test tonight at the 10 minute mark. It’s ever so slightly pink irl but I still don’t trust it.
Thank you all so much for looking and commenting. I don’t know what I’d do without you all.

3D1EF2CC-3FCC-4FD4-96FF-7F98613B526B.jpeg

I can still see something on those tests but still struggling to see if there’s any colour to them. Sorry :(. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs.
Thank you so much!! I can’t see any color on any of the earlier ones either. They are so hard to read!

Today’s test, 10 minute mark. I was queasy last night and this morning so I couldn’t hold out lol.

IRL it’s kiiiinda pink so either FRER hates me or this might turn into something.

8BC46EB8-0143-445B-B387-5D5A921C1991.jpeg

Girl, what? There are lines on EVERY single test! You’re just testing so close together it’s hard to tell progression! That’s a BFP

Girl, what? There are lines on EVERY single test! You’re just testing so close together it’s hard to tell progression! That’s a BFP
Gaaaahhhhh.....I guess I should sit it out until Sunday? Saturday? Who has that kind of willpower and can they send me some!!

Gosh I hope that darkens up!! Those early lines are sooo frustrating. Looking forward to your next test! :dust:

Oh not telling you to sit it out! :haha: we’re all POAS addicts here. Just think that’s a BFP.

So FRER drove me nuts. I went and got some CBE because those two are all the stores carry near me. Here’s what I got. The FRER from the same urine was completely BFN...go figure. So I took an extra CBE just to make sure and they both have the same line that came up right away.

I appreciate you all SO MUCH! It’s been a hard 15 years of this so I dare not tell a soul just yet. I need it to get darker so that I can maybe start hoping it’s real...

Can anyone see that?

DAF6FAB1-3A2A-47B6-9323-FE3035BC7901.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back