I hate FRER...please look...update pg 4!

Promise!! Every time I come on here I hope to see you. I definitely see all of those lines and I’m really hoping this is it! Sending you so so much baby dust!❤️
My sweet friend! Thank you so much!!

FRER was negative on Monday evening, positive yesterday and almost negative today. The only progression I’ve seen is in blue dye tests, which I don’t trust. Walmart cheapies are barely positive but not enough to catch a photo of.

Top test is yesterday and bottom is today. CBE is from today also. At this point I’m tired of testing but I lost my job and my my health insurance about a week ago so I’m stuck testing until I know for sure that going to a doctor will be worth the cost. Darn COVID-19.

Oh and I’m spotting. Have been since Sunday. Great. But these lines keep hanging on and the spotting isn’t increasing. Normally my CPs are over pretty quick. At this point I don’t know what to do or think.

Sigh...

38CA3D12-CAFD-4B9A-86AD-24E82741B10A.jpeg 52F45D5D-753E-4FD8-99F6-4E3B931BF206.jpeg

Last edited:
Im sorry @promise07
Those blue dye tests look like they are progressing. FRERs are just horrible. I hope the spotting stops

:hugs:. Good luck! Sorry to hear about your job :hugs:

Any update on the tests and spotting? Wishing u the best ❤❤

It was a chemical, unfortunately. I'm just waiting for the bleeding to stop now so.

Thank you all!

Oh I’m so sorry. I was hoping for a different outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->