I hate Hormones !!!

Hellloooo!

its been awhile...have serious withdrawals..back to my cosy home office lifestyle! haha i know jammy sod i am!

how are you Oldbird?? when is the big TTC day? How was Rihanna???

HI Moggs how are you doing?? how is your been doing??

of course how is all the others that joined the post??

I am on the fab 2WW!!!!! I think tho we left it to late to BD :( but oh well.. always next month....grrrrrr

xx

where are you musky's ??? where for owt thy muskies??

are you raiding a choco factory with out me?????

where are you musky's ??? where for owt thy muskies??

are you raiding a choco factory with out me?????

Sorry Hun, I've been on placement full time this week so don't have much free time to raid chocolate factories at the moment lol. Hope you're ok, I've sent you a pm. :winkwink:

The wanderer returns !!!! Helllllloooo Muskys sorry about the disappearing act wasn't intentional just been crazy since my holibobs !!! Rhianna was ammmmaaaazzzinnnngg !!! If not a little er... Dare I say ... Slutty !!!! All boobs bums and gyrating hiPs !! But then if I had her body I'd be gyrating my hips at e ery opportunity too !!! Lol oh those were the days ... Sob sob !!
Anyway Hols were amazing hot hot hot ! Free flowing wine and lots of well you get the picture !!
The witch choose to appear on day 3 which was awful kind of her!!! Sorry that ended that !! So had todrink and eat Instead !! Oh the sacrifice !! New job started and so far so good ! Just four days in but seems good , hope everyone is ok and catch up soon xxx

helllooooooooo.....

awwwwww the blady witch...so lovely of her! but glad you had a nice time dispite that!

glad new job is going good! i havent been on here in a while...freaking work is a bit overloaded at moment..which is just not on! how dare they haha!

well coming up close to my ripe stage lol soo fingers crossed its our month!

when can you start TTC? soon?

and agree... if i had it..i would flaunt it too..haha.. rihanna will get old and gravity will hit her..lol.. one can only hope!

AAhhhh mosy your back too !!!! Hooray !!! X work ? You ??? Lol surely not !!!! :haha:
Well job is going really good , seemed to have fitted in ok and just found out we get a weeks wages as a chrimbo bonus !!!! Whoo hoo and boss takes us to pub after work every Friday so things better already !!!! Lol x
We've started ttc. Well more ntnp at mo to be honest which was how it went last time so will see , bloody exhausted just now and feel a bit pants ... So who knows maybe have to call LO Lanzarote !!!! ( oh the shame !!!) xx how's ttc going with you any news for me ?? Xx

hehe i know..me working...who knew?? atleast I am nice and warm and dont travel anywhere! haha nice comfy pj's all day lol

your job sounds fab! nice one!

well, we still TTC my big O is coming up so been getting the OH to BD lol without him knowing its O lol well he knows but doesnt want to if that makes sense lol performance anxiety! silly man! lol so will have to just wait and see if its this month...sigh...

annnn Yayyyy on the ttc well the ntnp... fingers crossed!

i been taking mind off ttc by loosing weight...wanna be a yummy mummy lol..and i had to cut sugar out anyway..as at the moment i feel like i am dating my dentist.. 4 root canals and 3 crowns..seriously?? who has that all at once! my mouth just went ape...so it was bye bye chocolate!! :( just crapppp...but its getting easier! :) (she types while trying to forget that there are munchie chocos in cubboard from stepson that he left! the torture!)

guess its back to work...arghhh...have good day!!

xx

Are you paying your dentists mortgage ????? Lol were you getting pain in all the teeth that needed root filling !!!???? I'd be a little suspicious if you weren't Hun to be honest cos that does sound a little excessive . Can see the point of crowns if they are going onto teeth that have been root filled as they tend to crumble

Oops ! Hit send button before I'd finished typing !!! Doh !!!
.... After root canal treatment . But if the crowns are on separate teeth I'd definitely query it as rc treatment and crowns are most expensive treatments apart from implants .
And would be a shame to let me eat all the chocs if youdont actually need to !!! Especially dealing with your outlaw on a regular basis and shock horror ... Working In your pjs !! ( I'm not jealous one bit .... Much !!!!) xxxx

hiya, sorry taken me awhile to respond! i did type a long reply the other day and my flippin computer decided to throw a hissy fit and it didnt post and i lost it..blah blah and then i just couldnt be bothered to type again haha soz!!

on the teeth thing, they all where abscessed teeth! started with one, got given antibiotics, and then another tooth flared up, so back to dentist, yip that one was also dodgy from xray and then another one flared up and bham 3 flipping teeth! just madness! almost at the end of it now! only couple more to go! lol thank god i have bupa thanks to work! although i am sure they charging me NHS patient prices as all of it is only costing 204 squids?? i told em i am private and pay for them..so aint going to question it hahah.

i have found a way round the no sweets or chocolates..found a website that makes sugar free chocolates and sweets :D result and they taste nice! soooo yayyyy i dont feel so bad now! i can still have my fix and they healthy haha well sugarless lol so you can keep all the sugar filled chocies lol...

Yayyyy on the ttc well ntnp thing.. lol bet you preggies before me! really gets a girl down..i do not know how woman do this month in and month out year after year! i couldnt! 3, 4 months now for me and i am thinking arghhhhhh..

i am in the dreaded 2ww am due for the witch around the 14th so will see if our efforts this month have paid off! lol

and sorry to dissappoint, i am not sat in my pj's haha.. i would have been if i didnt have a builder in today to fix a leak in roof! but the point is i am not today lol

whats news your side? hows things???

Sorry back atcha ! I've been away a while ... And only went to make a cuppa !!!! Kettles these days take weeks to boil !!!! Lol , anyway I'm here now and lying in my cosy bed for a few minutes before I have to take the cherub to work .. Damn it !! So how's the mouth ? And yeah that is def nhs Prices Missus cos one rct costs more than your paying !!! You jammy devil you !!! Good on ya ! Well still ntnp was out last month the wicked witch raised her ugly head.but then I shouldnt have been surprised as I couldn't be arsed with that bd mallarky too often last month so this month I'm being the queen of all seducers !!!!! Lol lucky old oh !!! Thing is I'm getting knackered and too old for all this sexy stuff everyday !!!! Lol still never mind needs must !!!

I found the perfect thread! i hate hormones too!
I have been oversensitive this week, this cycle they have been a nightmare during and since ov.
Hate what hormones foes to us sometimes....

morning ladies!!!! how was the weekend? and Oldbird, Blimey that must have been one helluva tea! lol

Welcom Sus! hormones are just crap..i spent the last week crying at everything that was on telly! even adverts! biting my OH head off for no reason then crying that I did it in the first place! hateeeee them....

please please send lots of baby dust! I think I just got my BFP...the witch was due today.. but had BFN every flipping day! haha POAS much!! but did one this morning not thinking anything..nothing popped up in 1 min (no patience) so thought just like all the others..went said bye to OH etc made tea. blah blah went back to loo..and there were 2 lines staring at me! i was like ok its evap lines...lets do another one... (wonderful IC to feed my POAS addiction) so second one a really faint line. within the time frame!

so slightly FREAKKKIIINNGGGGG out! ok...im calm lol im hoping its not the test messing with my head! lol

well it looks like iam truly up the duff haha i knewall the crying at everything wasnt normal hehe

sooooo super nervous an excited...poor oh i wont shut up...trying to think of cute way totell his kids an my mom hmmmmm

hows you oldbird? you next come on get the sexy outfits out an seduce awaylol
:kiss::kiss:

Omg mossy I'm so pleased for you hun !!!!! This is amazing !! Mogs and you !! Whoo hoo ... Well I just might be joining you both , I'm having some very weird 'things' going on too !!! The swollen veiny tingly boobs and the tiredness like before so you never know !!! The two muskys may well be three again shortly !!! Lol xxx ohh I'm gonna be an auntie again !! Zx

Omg mossy I'm so pleased for you hun !!!!! This is amazing !! Mogs and you !! Whoo hoo ... Well I just might be joining you both , I'm having some very weird 'things' going on too !!! The swollen veiny tingly boobs and the tiredness like before so you never know !!! The two muskys may well be three again shortly !!! Lol xxx ohh I'm gonna be an auntie again !! Zx

thanks hun :flower: i am still in absolute shock! one big ball of emotions!!

how you feeling??? when can you test? or when is AF due? be great if you join us!! the 3 musketeersss!!! or (uptheduffsketteers haha) :happydance:

congrats on being an auntie again! (probably not what you wanna hear when you trying for your own bean... have a chocolate!!:hugs:)

I was telling Mogs my smell has kicked in...wow what an experiance! i could smell my dentist beef and onion pie he had for lunch! so funny! just waiting now if MS will kick in..

still in shock lol but also really tired...:sleep: great i work from home i can have a little nap at lunch lol...ohhh the perks :winkwink:

ohhh and I realllyyy do hate hormones now!! lol my god i cry at everything! or get cross at the drop of the hat...then cry cause i got cross haha

ohh the joy!!!

Ooooh sounding hopeful, fingers crossed :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"