I hate Hormones !!!

awww so you told them then? how did it go? oooo a little boy...yes could be they normaly the ones that give grief haha shame but i bet its not easy feeling crap i hate it never mind its not related to bean baking lol

cant wait for weekend! well yes and no...off to lee evans saturday..then sunday i am off to london :( till following saturday arghhhh how will i manage a whole week!!!

You are busy! Really hope you feel better soon. You don't mind feeling crap when its related to bean baking do you but any other time is just crap!

Yes told the girls for a couple of reasons, one being that its my eldests 18th this Saturday and she would have thought it very strange that i wasnt drinking on her night out lol.

ahhhhhh that is a good reason! how did they take it?? have you told your mom yet?

have you been to the dr yet? god i sound like a mum haha

cant beleive its a week already that has passed! seems like just yesterday you sent us the note to say BFP!

i dont want to go to london :( its for work...and it just gets me totally out of routine! long meetings all day then group dinners.. i like my quiet little routine!
on the plus i get to go see my bessie friend and her little baby boy..so i get to munch for the day so not alll bad i guess..oh and i see my mom haha

This probably highlights just how dull my life is but a week in london, all day meetings and group dinners sounds like the high life to me :rofl: Seriously though, i bet those meetings drag on dont they?

Kids took news really well. Eldest said she already knew?! Youngest said have you got anything else to say mom coz I'm going out now. After she'd discussed it with her friend she came back all excited about it lol. Teenagers eh?

Yes my mom knows, shes very surprised it happened so quickly as we all are, but happy.

Went to doctors Monday, they were also shocked lol. Gave me midwifes number and told me to ring her next Monday when i'll be 6wks. So i'll have more news then :)

awww so glad! now you can sit back and enjoy your bean as everyone happy lol

i guess i am not excited as i used to live in london for 4 years..so i find it so frustrating damn miserable people always in a rush lol..but yeah its long days so in office early, than spend all day in one room together! yay! no time to do your own work, and spend all night with the same people!!! blahhhh i just get so knackered lol as your working day gets extended! damn people that want these things! its nice to see my colleagues from all over the world..but not for the all day meetings!

my OH kiddies , the two youngest are pushing for us to have a baby.. all we hear from her...we havent told them we trying as..no guarentees i can have thanks to PCOs..but will see what happens lol

Yeah actually I see your point about going to London lol.

Ex-husband doesn't know yet and I know he is going to make my life hell when he does. Really not looking forward to it. Just waiting for him to sign his part of the divorce. Its been dragging on for far too long now.

Awww mos, fingers crossed you (and everyone else) wont be waiting for long :hugs:

Oi!!! Get on with your work mosy !! Lol x need chocolate bigtime !!! Hi mogs glad your ok missed ya chicken xx

heyyyy how come i get shouted at!! lol i am working... beleive it or not!!! arghhhh tables and spreadsheets...anyone fancy doing them? i pay in chocolate???

actually speaking of chocolate..i now have a very very lucratic contact in the chocolate industry lol....my cousin is working in a choco factory..milk buttons!!! and he can get 1kg of them for £1.50...he is so my fav cousin right now!!!!!

random piece of info there for you!!

Mmmmmmm choccy buttons, I likey lol

its fffffrrriiiidddayyyyyy Muskys!! yay!!!!

hope you both had a lovely evening..mine was well...interesting to say the least! got to spend it with my OH and his ex-wife and her OH with the kiddies..as it was open night for the highschool she might go to!
always awkwardddddddddd! also his ex and her OH have a little baby..always feel weird around her! and OH is always nice..never says a word out of place..if that was me I would be bitttcchyyyy to hell and back lol but i guess that is why i love him heart of gold! even if her OH was/is the neighbour she had an affair with that was like 19 at the time she was 30 odd etc... always fun in my world haha

busy weekend ahead...have kiddies this weekend.. aswell as going to see Lee evans tommorrow...then off to london sunday...argh gotta pack lol

suppose first have to get through work! blahhhhhh

have a good day girls!

thanks Desperado! we bought the tickets over a year ago!! and it took me 2 hours to get him! lol I am hoping to have sore cheek bones on sunday! :)

thanks Desperado! we bought the tickets over a year ago!! and it took me 2 hours to get him! lol I am hoping to have sore cheek bones on sunday! :)

Omg u def will ,I love him ,so does dh ,can't wait to hear how it goes,:hugs:

Hellllllooo Muskys !!! God what a couple of days I've had. ! Not quite as awkward as your evening mosy but hellish non the less ! Work is well ... A 4 letter word !!! Thank goodness for Friday evenings is all I can say !!! Hope you enjoy Lee evans Hun I'll be thinking about you !!! Xx

Sounds like you need to crack open the Blossom Hill hun.

Mos have a fab weekend.

I've got my daughters 18th night out tomorrow, don't know how i'm going to keep awake lol.

awww thanks ladies!!

happy 18th to your DD, hope you have a good night even if you sat in a corner sleeping lol atleast you will be there!

I have to agree with you Oldbird... I worked my butt off today....yes i did!!! lol glad its weeeekkkeeennnddd!!!

have a fab weekend will try check in with you ladies wen i can..normally madhatters tea party when kiddies are here...blossom hill on tap haha.

xx

hey hey ladies

hows your weeekend??

OMG lee evans was the funniest..didnt have to stand in queues for the ladies as litterally pissed myself laughing lol my jaw ached heis a legend..

but as all things come to an endi am now sat on virgin trains travelling to london..so pants !!!!!

buti did get pleasently surprised this morning whilst moaning i didnt want to go..OH just states well when you get back you should be ovulating so we gonna be busy so got summat to look forward to....i was like whattttt??? you paid attention to what i been saying?? lol bless him impressed me..as as soon as i say ewcmhe goes ewwww lol

well missed you ladies this weekend chat soon
xxx

Hello Muskys ! Did you think I'd run away?? Well I've eaten my way out of my very own chocolate prison and swam through a lake of blossom hill just to say hi to my wee pals on here !!! ( oh the sacrifice !! Lol ) so mosy are you still up the smoke ? Or are you home yet ?
Mogs is everything ticking along nicely with you ? I really hope so !
Three days left at work counting down now , then sun sea and sangria for me for one whole week ( 7 glorious nights in the sunshine isle of lanzagrote !!! Whoop whoop !!! :happydance::wacko: then new job.!! Have decided to go all out on the Bd ing next month so am stocking up on more vitamins than boots and iron tablets which are doing undescribable things to my inner workings ( or not workings ! Actually ! ) the things you do and yet oh won't look at a green vegetable !! And I'm being unfair even to ask him to try and eat a bit of broccolli !!!! I am a very very wicked woman !!!

heeeeellloooo muskyssss oh i missed you guys!!

i feeeeel like im in helll working us to the bone lol just got back to hotel :( but i guess the consolation is unlimited chocos all day on tables.... which would be rude not to eat lol then you know wine ordered at dinner which you cant let go to waste lol hard life lol !!!!

still here till thursday then off to my mom lol missing my oh terribly but cant wait to get home to bd as the big o is approaching lol

whoooppp so exciting oldbird jealous but so exciting dont dare get a tan lol

hope all well mogs ...

well i need sleep as starting at 6:30 tomorrow yayyy lucky me ....notttttttt

chat sooon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g