I hate Hormones !!!

Well going into work and facing my pregnant co worker was harder than I thought it would be , really wrenched the heart strings I can tell ya , it's actually a relief that I'm leaving to be honest at least I know that I only have a few days left , feel a total bitch feeling like it but it's too new a d still as I found out today extremely raw x

Copius amounts of both needed deseparatley mosy !!!! Missed my Muskys today hopefully will be on tomorrow during the day and we can catch up x glad things going well mogs and poor mosy hope antibiotics have kicked in by now love xx

AwW oldbird big hug for you! Couldn't imagine having to deal with that! But atleast its not for much longer! I think you need hardcore snack....time for chocolate liquors :) lol least you can have them during day an just say you having chocolate!
Yes tommorrow diff a catch up miss you guys! I been in bed most of day with lovely migraine that started last night!!! Worst I can eat haha an even woses chocolate makes my teeth ache!!!!! Its the end of the world lol

Sleep tight my muskys chat soon xx

Good morning Girlies !!! Look at the time of this Post !!! Am I super keen or what ???? Anyway just wanted to say ..... Mosy get up you've got work to do !!! Lol and moggi you stay in bed and take it easy !!! Eat chocolate and chill ( well mosy. Chocolate hurts your teeth just now ! Lol ) and I'll do my very bestest to get on today and catch up ( or do I mean Catch mosy out for skiving again ????? ) speak soon my lovely Muskys xx

P.s can whoever gave me this cold please take it back , very generous of whoever the donor was but not gratefully received !!!! Hahhaaha x

Morning Hun, yeah you're super keen this morning aren't you? Lol. Think i've got a cold coming too, i've got a suspiciously sore throat. Hate colds as much as hormones lol.

Ah now mogs , I had a sore throat when I was first preggers too. In fact it was so sore I'd written it in my diary and it was a week after my bfp then just disappeared ! Be interesting to see if it happens to you xx

Thats intetesting, i'll have to let you know. I'd quite like it to magically disappear now lol.

Yyyaaawwwnnnnnn.... Morning... Did you pee your bed or summat???? Lol super early.... Sorry to say I'm typing from the comfort of my bed!!

Skiving me??? Moi??? Never lol... Ok maybe a little but This time I'm genuinely not well... lol ... Hate that it's knocked me so much :( I felt better before taking antibiotics ... Go figure!!!

Aw mogs hope your throat gets better... Or maybe it just needs sum lubricating lol ... I know to early for that lol

Oi mosy !!!! Some of us are at work you know !!! Is it the a/b that are making you feel pants ? What did they give you.?? X Be interesting to see if it does disappear mogs xx

Work ??? What is this word you speak of??? Lol

I am hoping it's the a/b I'm on amoxicillin 250mg starting to feel a bit me again lol
If only had sumone to bring me tea in bed now that would be bliss :)

With all that going on forgotten about the witch an am happy to see she is packing her bags an leaving with is great as normally I'm 7 to 8 days full on :) yayyyy

How's things your side?

Lol , well they are certainly getting their pound of flesh out of me here !!! So much for being eased back gently!!! I'm doing your work too madam !!! Lol x

oh good does that mean i can take another day off??? lol xx

No!!! Tomorrow is your turn to work and I'm taking the bloody day off !!!! Lol x

lol ok ok ok..you earned it.... you put your feet up and i will walk down the stairs to my office lol...

i actually managed to get up and cook dinner tonight. whooo hooo..

really craving chocolate...big time lol...but dont want to risk it!! damn teethhhhhhh!!!! bet its karma comming to bite me in the ass to make me eat better!!

And I should think so too !!! While youve been pyjama bound I've been slogging my guts out. !!! I've even eaten chocolate for you damn it !!! Lol x but I've come up with a cunning plan to fool your poorly toofy peg ...melt the choccy dunk fruit in it and kid on your eating healthy ,,,, voila !!! :wacko:

By George I think you got it!!!!! Genius!!!! You have to get a knighthood fir that!!!
Dame st oldbird lol :) super bird to the rescue!!

I actually did a bit of work tonight back yo grindstone tomorrow! Arghhh lol

Morninggggggg Muskys ....I'm up lol blady miracle :) but it's Thursday so not to bad!!

Mogs you ok girl?? You been quiet? How's the ickle bean?

Morning girlies :) I'm good thanks. I'm pretty sure the ickle bean is ok, they've been making me feel really rough so i take that as a good sign lol. Can't believe its a week tonight since i found out!! Hormones are on overdrive as you might imagine, sat and cried yesterday for absolutely no reason. I think the kids are getting used to me now lol, they just check i'm ok and leave me to it. Embarrassing isnt it? Didnt feel like this with either of the girls, maybe its because i'm so much older or maybe its a boy this time. Just have to wait and see won't I?

Love the fruit dipped in melted choc idea although seems a bit too healthy for us!! Getting mental images of strawberries dipped in chocolate mmmmmm lol. Might have to buy a bar of fruit and nut instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->