i hate nausea

daydreamerx

Reaction score
i haven't actually been sick - but i feel ill ALL the time, i'm over 13 weeks so i thought it would be gone. please tell me it will go soon? i don't want to do anything because i feel like im going to be sick whatever i do (including eating) boo.. :cry:

Morning sickness usually wears off around 16 weeks, some can go through until the end.

Eating dry crackers before you goto sleep and before you get out of bed helps :) Keep your body well hydrated and try not to go hungry.

I'm still sick now at 20 weeks! :(

Try ginger biscuits, eating small and often meals.

xx

Mine started wearing off around 16...was probably totally gone (apart from the occasional half hour or so) by 18-19.

try sucking lemon sweets apparently that helps and ginger biscuits too xx

Whenever I feel nausea hitting me I just eat small meals, and try not to eat as fast.

i haven't actually been sick - but i feel ill ALL the time, i'm over 13 weeks so i thought it would be gone. please tell me it will go soon? i don't want to do anything because i feel like im going to be sick whatever i do (including eating) boo.. :cry:

Do what the other girls said and dont drink anything while eating. Im the type of person who needs a drink while I ate but then when pregnancy came I had to stop or I threw up while I was eating. My morning sickness went till 16 weeks and I still get nauseated by smells, tastes, and even textures. lol. Pregnancy is soo weird.

29 weeks along and still get sick :( certain things will just set you off lol

mine did not go away till 18 weeks! it sucks very very badly!
I had to spend a lot of $$ on nausea pills that my insurance did not cover but if i did not buy them I seriously could not get out of bed.. eat a thing... go to work... or anything! it was THAT bad. FOr 18 STRAIGHT WEEKS. :wacko:

srry this doesnt really help u out but it does go away!

Sweetheart, I had morning, noon and night sickness from 3-16 weeks and was prescribed every medication my doctor could think of to try and combat the terrible heartburn, the nausea and the spontaneous vomiting without even the slightest warning. None of them worked and I tried various remedies that were recommended by friends, family members and even my hairdresser. Nothing worked for me, not even the recommendations made in pregnancy books and leaflets (resting, eating dried fruit and nuts, avoiding spicy foods, drinking plenty of water, eating ginger etc etc...). It finally went away but not completely. The smell of certain things would set me off and make me vomit without warning :sick:

The sickness returned at 26 weeks and lasted until 33 weeks. There have been a few days since then where I have felt nauseous!! I hate it... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->