I hate this

WannaSticky1

Reaction score
As I can feel the witch approaching tomorrow I'm beginning to get that feeling of hopelessness. I went from ttc to ntnp because I was becoming obsessed. Even as ntnp I still find myself getting really down every month when the old faithful witch shows. Right. On. Time. Not even a day late. Heck.. Last month she was a day early.

I'm really feeling like I will never get pregnant and I'm taking it hard.

Everytime I see someone pregnant I get so mad and so jealous. I dont even know how to explain it. I go home and I cry. everyday, someone new on facebook is coming out as being pregnant.

This just hurts. Not a good day for me.

Definitely been there. I was trying not to feel that way, but it's so hard. Even celebrities announcing their pregnancies can make me a bit grrr.

I feel like I will never get pregnant either, but I always expect the worst with everything.

I'm so sorry you feel this way. Just know that you're most certainly not the only one. :hugs:

Yes, I know just how you feel - I'm not even trying that hard to conceive and am far from certain that it would be a good idea if I did, but every time those spots start appearing on my forehead I start feeling that I've failed again! Moreover, as I'm now 44 I can hear the last chimes of my biological clock dying away every single time!

Dont give up. I work in the birthplace and you wouldnt believe the majority of women your age that come in to deliver, so dont lose hope yet Rachel! :)

I feel exactly the same way. I am already getting my same ol' period symptoms and although I'm not completely out yet I feel almost certain that this isn't going to be my month :(

Re: on seeing pregnant women...For some reason the only phrase that keeps on rotating in my head over and over again is something my cousin said to me recently (she doesn't know we are ttc), "I got pregnant on the first try with both my kids...." :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->