I have a bun in the oven!! *updated miscarriage*

:shock: I would ring back and demand to talk to someone higher, or go back to your docs and ask them to ring, thats disgusting!! :hugs: x

i would maybe speak to gp again and ask for an early reassurance scan due to previous history

yeah im disgusted with them, as soon as i gave my nhs number she got really shitty wit me. I just phoned the gp they re going to get back to me this afternoon x

Lets hope you can update with positive news this afternoon, like a scan date for a couple of weeks time :happydance: good luck x

hopefully!! im still in shock haha xxx

4 years? huge congratulations. i am coming up to 2.5yrs so u give me faith and hope. thank u.

h&h 9mths. xx

Hey love re scans get your doctor to book an early one it's the only way to go in my area without paying. If we phone they fob us off. Have a good feeling for you. x

Thanks everyone, i asked my GP but he said as im not in pain theres no need to refferr me over :shrug: he said i just have to sit it out and hope for the best. xx

Awh well done! congrats hunni xxx

Huge congrats!

whoop whoop. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx proud of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->