I have a cheeky one!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella has gotten incredibly clingy lately and wont settle with anyone apart from me :smug: which is nice but ... ugh so demanding when things need to get down expeacially with another madam.

Anyway , after her last bottle at night she will fall asleep ready for the night , ill place her down in her cot and she will stir wake up and hold her hands in the air letting out little moans so ill come and get her .. now usually ill ignore as i know she is tierd so let her sleep but her hand with the birthmark on is still bad and i know it hurts her so i like to comfort her as it looks awful and i feel bad if i didnt :(

Anyway , i lay her on the bed and she closes her eyes with this huge grin on her face and she strokes my face with her sore hand just so she knows im there. And then if i so much as move to get her back in her cot she will scream like she is in pain with her hand and then i go back to cuddle and then she lets out a giggle :shock: and then goes back to sleep!

The little moo has me around her finger!

Anyone elses LOs becoming cheeky at a young age!!?

yer kira is doing the same hun, she is being dead clingy at moment, snap as you i don't mind its nice to be wanted, regarding bed time, i leave her and don't pick her unless she does sound in destress though, cos i know she will play that game with me.

Thats so cute!! At the moment evrytime i say no to her she turns round smiles and carry's on!! It amzing how early they pick some stuff up x

thats really clever, bless her, sorry honey no advice, but that is very clever :blush: though thats no help to you :hugs:

Awww! :cloud9:

When Lola-Rose wakes up at night the only thing she really wants is to sleep in my bed (I figured her out ;))...and it seems,like you,I'm totally hooked!

aww thats lovely! bless her!
Tiring for u tho, when uve other things to be getting on with, but im sure they can wait, the special moments are worth it x

Lately Valerie has been very clingy too, especially at night. I thought maybe it was a growth spurt, since she is just eating tons right now.

Well seems alot of LOs are clingy around the 5-6 month strange , its good im not the only one!
Its sweet that they want us all them time eh :cloud9: but can get just abit frustrating ;)!

Max has started to whine for no reason he saw that didtn work so now he full out cries like hes in pain ..I go pick him up and he has a big smile and giggles lol

:rofl: Sounds like she's got your number there. Don't worry Hannah has mine as well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->