• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a line! pic added, what do you think?

Mrs.W

Mummy with blue bump!
Reaction score
Hi all. I haven't posted for a while but today I've just done an asda test which has given me 2 pink lines!! I'm desperately trying to get a pic on here but would you believe both my camera and phone leads have disappeared, will post as soon as I can. How likely are evaps on Asda tests? I've never done one before but its given a pink proper thick line in about 3 mins. It says you musn't get too much urine on it, if you do could that give a false positive? I think I'm about 11dpo as last months period was a bit weird and a day early. Also it says 25mui, is it normal to get a BFP on this so early dpo? I thought they were 10mui but thought I'd try it anyway? Sorry for the waffle,I hope you don't mind me posting here, I'll get pic ASAP!! xxx

https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x222/lisa_144/picture-1.jpg

sounds like a bfp to me, good luck. look forward to seeing your piccy xx

YAY that really looks like a :bfp: to me!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is wonderful!!!

Thank you all :hugs: I've just done the second test and I still have a line (a bit fainter but it was about 5th time of the day!) Do you think a clearblue digital would work with FMU tomo?x

Congratulations hun :yipee:

CBD are 50 mli and should show up on your FMU.

XXX

thats exactly how my :bfp: looked when I was 11DPO! congratulations honey! xx

Congrats! That's a BFP.

Deffo is a BFP, My asda test was just like that and now im 10 weeks

Congratulations x

woo hoo congrats!! That's a definite line. No squinting and didn't even need to open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->