I have a question...

Queen Bee.

TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
I am considering getting Netflix/Lovefilm, but I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with either or both, and which one is the better choice?
Does one have better offers, tv shows/movies on it?
If anyone could help me, Id appreciate it. Thanks!

I have netflix and use it all the time! Great thing about it is I can sign in anywhere in the world that has netflix and use their services. I use it here in the UK and its still signed into the Wii at my parents house in Canada and they use it (I pay for 1 account only)

I've had both and I've got to say I think LoveFilm is better. The only advantage Netflix has is what the person above said about using it all over the world, but LoveFilm has a MUCH bigger variety of movies/TV shows/games to choose from :)

We have had both but we preferred Netflix. We've had it since it came out in the UK and we love it :)

my brother has netflix and we have lovefilm, and i think lovefilm is better because you seem to be able to et more newer films on it. x

The US version of Netflix without a doubt absolutely dwarfs the UK Netflix and is about 10 times the size and its about 15 times the size of Lovefilm streaming. It costs a little extra because you have to use a VPN with a UK Netflix account to get access and it's a extra £3 a month but it's completely worth it the US version is absolutely massive and you get access to Hulu and such on top of.

VPN Link -
https://unblock-us.com/

You only need to set up a UK account and then use that and it'll use the US version instead. Works on 360's, Wii's, PS3's, PC's ect.

Thank you all! being so helpful! :flower:
hmm, Maybe I should more specific, which would be better for just streaming things online/ps3, rather than getting the discs sent to the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->