I have a scan booked!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
I am excited because I have a scan booked for a week today! It seems so long tho. And I have had such an awful day with stress and tears that I just want to know little bean is ok and has a heartbeat.
Even my OH who i have fallen out with said today "knowing you, you could lose it any day".

Please be ok.....

piglet

great news about the scan, good luck and try not to worry xx

Thinking sticky thoughts for your bean hon :)

:shock: cant believe he said that

good luck at your scan xxxxxxxxxx

You be okay/baby (hugs) great news on getting a scan, I don't get mine for awhile yet!

ohh piglet take no notice of him! you and baby will be fine, but you need to stop stressing as its not good for baby (says the biggest worrier in the world!) a scan will definitely help, but try to distract yourself or something in the meantime! :hugs:

He should be kicked as hard as possible in his <===3!!! I can't believe he said that, what an a$$!!

Think positive and ignore the immature crap from others who aren't supportive....

way I look at it ...
:gun: "mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter" :gun:

He should be kicked as hard as possible in his <===3!!! I can't believe he said that, what an a$$!!

Think positive and ignore the immature crap from others who aren't supportive....

way I look at it ...
:gun: "mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter" :gun:

OMG I'm so stealing that quote mind over matter heehee! :laugh2:

Awww hun your OH is a bit of a moron for saying that. Please take no notice of him. You are doing just fine and doing everything right. Its great you have the scan booked. Between now and then all you need to do is try to keep the stress levels down. Good luck at your scan and make sure you post to let us all know! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->