I have an (approximate) time window now!

Ella

Mama to my amazing boy :)
Reaction score
Hey ladiesss.. haha so me and my OH were talking babies last night and he wants babies soon(ish) too hoorayyy!

Even spoke to my mum about it haha.. and I told her in the next two years she can expect to become a grandmother haha.. It's a while but oh well! I have all of you! :happydance:
xx

Woot! Happy for you, Ella! You seem to have a very strong, wise head on those shoulders - I'm sure you'll make a fab mama!

How did your mother react when you told her that? lol

I had a lot of support from my mum when I found out I was pregnant. I had been on the pill (and have scarred fallopian tubes) so really didn't think it was possible for me to get pregnant with that combination - silly me didn't know that contraception fails! :dohh: lol I was more shocked than her when the nurse told me I was expecting a baby, so I just asked her to get my mum as was in physical shock and didn't know what to do... Mum was great about it - and much calmer than me! - she just hugged me and told me it would be okay... then she kicked me out and told me it was time to stand on my own two feet! haha But it seriously has brought us closer together than ever :cloud9:

Hope you enjoy the next few years, and that waiting doesn't seem to hard / long before you get to move into TTC :)

Thankyou Tasha! :hugs:

Well, my mum knows how much I absolutely loveeeee kids and I've always told her I wanted them young.. She knows that I'd never rush into anything and we spoke about it for a while and I think she's happy(ish) with the idea! :happydance:

But yeah, I'm sure time will fly by and there's always BnB :D
xx

Fab news Ella :happydance: We'll keep you company dont worry :hugs:

I'm glad to hear that you aren't rushing into things. You seem to have some sort of plan in your head which is a good start. I'm sure you'll make a great mum. Make the most of the time you and your OH have together :)

Ella, that's fab news! The time will go by quickly, you'll see! I waited 3 years to be able to TTC - and now I am!

We'll help you pass the time. :hugs:

Thankyou all! Definitely gonna enjoy myself in the meantime!
xx

that time will soon fly!!!!

am so pleased for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back