I have an idea...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Well theres been alot of threads in GC that people debate on recently.. i was wondering would it be worth having maybe a weekly debate sticky? same person runs it every week with a debate or summat that could be debated in the news? of course there will have to be guildlines that everyone abides to.

Or is it asking for more trouble than its worth?

just an idea. :)

Healthy debats can be fun..... :headspin: Ill point this out to admin.

I gave an idea similiar to that when they were asking for ideas and everyone shot it down saying it would just cause drama, etc LOL
Like Suz said I think a healthy debate can be fun! But unfortunatly a lot peoples feelings are hurt during these debates.
Im all for the idea tho :D

its been suggested before and i think admin's views were that its not really a good idea with a bunch of hormonal women :lol: i've seen it work well elsewhere, but it depends on who's taking part i supose, cos we all know what a bitchy lot we can be :muaha:

hm. healthy debate in a forum full of hormonal women? doesn't it kinda sound oxymoronic? :haha: i'm all for this idea as long as very very clear rules are made & followed AND as long as participants know all arguments are for discussion purposes only. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->