i have finally bought the last of my items i need

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
I cant beleive its all done, the nursery, clothes, bottles, sterilisers, bags, travel system, blankets, bibs, towels, nappies, everything, i have bought it all, nothing left to do now but wait!! And pack my hospital bags properly as everythings just chucked in for now. I even have most of my bits all gotten just need to wait until nearer my due date to get my nursing bra's. Im getting impatient now, as much as i love being pregnant i think 9months is a really loooong wait!! :coffee:

You're way more organized then I am. I can't even think about starting to buy things yet.

wowie ur organsied, my nurserys half done, im not even getting my bag to take to hospital until xmas :( ive got bottles and sterilizer tho, yay!!
I going to get my car seat and bath and top n tail bowl i the jan sales with my HIP grant (if it ever comes)

Well done u tho, id love to have everything done :)
And i also agree 9 months is far too long of a wait, i want my baby now,lol.xx

wow your more ready then me! I just need to buy things for the hospital tho then pack my bag:)

oh dear this puts me to shame....i havnt even bought my hospital bag yet!!

xx

You are one organised lady :thumbup:

I also got the last thing I needed today (moses basket stand). Now I just need to wash everything - oh and unpack my hospital bag to see what I put in there (I can't remember :blush:)

its a nice feeling isnt it, for weeks i would worry about getting everything then i got to 34 weeks and realised i didnt need anything else.

I keep a look out for things still but dont actually need anything lol

is weird to walk thru town look at things then remember i have what i need and can now wait till she is here to get anything nice that i would like her to have.

Well im kind of ready...got the main things- just waiting to get changing mat, nursing bras, nappies and a few more things, oh yeah and all the stuff for my hospital bag! (hopefully in the sales, thats why im waiting!)

as long as im organised by 36 weeks think il be fine! Although i do like being ahead of the game...i got my pram at 17 wks!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->