I have finished Caitlyn's first birthday shopping..

S

Serene123

Now I just have a party to plan! No idea what we'll do yet but atleast that, invitations, and guests are all I have to worry about!!

:happydance:

My tax credits came through, and since I'm not spending them on myself I've gone overboard on moo! :rofl: Thought I might aswell get it out of the way whilst I can afford it!

Haha... then all you have to do is wait 4 months :p get you little miss organised. I haven't even thought about Grace's birthday yet!

Well I have 4 months to plan a party, and if I do what everyone wants me to do, and not what I want to do, I'm going to have ALOT of planning to do :cry: :rofl:

Thats great , but dont do what other want you to do hun , shes your lil princess do as you please !

wow, good work! I'm going to have to start early too because her birthday is so close to Christmas. I'm going to be one broke lady by the time next Fall rolls around!

How organised? Youll have xmas sorted too by the time her birthday comes around lol

Bounce and Spin Zebra
Small pink Play Pond, and some pink Balls to go in it
1-3 year pink Trampoline
Pink Mothercare Smart Trike
Lots of paint
Some rolls of giant paper
Painting mat thingies :blush:
Playdough and shapes (18m+ so probably won't play with those for a while!)
My first pens

Some other stuff :rofl: It's not here yet so I'll do a list when it comes :blush:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has bought almost everything and is making such a big deal about his birthday! :lol: I've gone overboard, but hey it's our babies! They will only turn 1 once!!! :happydance:

I have to keep reminding myself it's not Christmas and she shouldn't get as many presents as she did then!! It's sooooooooo hard though

Ooooh your good im always leaving thing to the last min with birthdays i got another 9 months to plan lol :rofl:

wow your organised :lol: I still havent really thought of it let alone bought stuff!

lol your so cute, already planning her birthday! I love it. But I'm the same way, I'm already talking about Harley's first birthday with my oh and she's not even 3 months old!

I have just now started thinking about her birthday. I'm not sure what we will get her. I don't want a lot of toys that she doesn't play with around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->