I Have Had Enough!!!!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Carly who is 3 next month is starting to really test my pateince, i cannot handle this anymore , today i had to drag Carly around while she was led on the floor arond shops cos she wouldnt stand , goers floppy and screams the place down.
I didnt want to get a double buggy so just got a normal pram for ella and a buggy board for carly..
No its doesnt work , her tantrums are getting unreal , and i mean really bad.

I come home crying cos i cant handle them , i have a seriously bad back and i cant carry her around everywhere with a pram aswell.
It is so humilitating (sp) with all te stares i get from everyone as she is literally streatch out on the floor, i cant get home cos she wont stand so i have to literally pull her on the floor. :hissy::cry::cry:

Should i get a double buggy ? I thought she was too old for one but i cant go out of my small town in fear of this happening but with a double buggy id just yank her in there and nothing can be done.
Is she to old for one? Id get a stroller one not a pram one.

When should they not go into buggies? Sorry for the rant but im just feeling like crap!

oh honni i have no advice as this is my first, but just wanted to say :hug: hope she's better behaved soon. if you think it would help they go for it with regards to the buggy, i would give it a shot a least, but then i don't have a toddler yet :hug:

what about the reign things does that work if not then yer a double buggy x x

All advice is appricated :hugs: Yes im thinking a double stroller will be ideal. I have done my back in realy bad today trying to lift her everywhere so i think i better!
I hope she does get better , little sod starts pre school on the 5th next month!

what about the reign things does that work if not then yer a double buggy x x

Ooooo nooooo , lol it used to work , and still does for abit but when she gets aggitated all hell breaks lose then its dragging her with the riens on :dohh:

She isnt to old for a stroller though is she ?

i wouldnt of sed so...i mean as long as her feet arnt dragging on the floor then it should be fine lol xx

sounds like the terrible twos happening abit later to me. i dont think she is too old to go in a buggy and if it makes ur life easier then get a double buggy.

I agree, stick her in a buggy, they are a pain, but it sounds like you'd be better off.
If she doesent like it then tell her if she was good she wouldent be in there (a bit of black mail never did any harm, lol)

I agree, stick her in a buggy, they are a pain, but it sounds like you'd be better off.
If she doesent like it then tell her if she was good she wouldent be in there (a bit of black mail never did any harm, lol)

:lol: I black mail a hell of alot :blush: onl way to get through getting things in town or to pay my bills etc.

*if you do this ill get you some sweets* ( this is when the qeue is so freaking long for banks i have no choice)

i could go on :lol: Bad i know but eargh i so could do without it all. :dohh:

im loving this but jeez whats with the price :o Cosatto You 2 Twin Stroller

id say the opposite and say if u dont behave u wont get any sweets! i practicaly bought my little sister up and she knew that if she didnt behave she wouldnt get to watch tv or have any treats and it worked she was a golden child till she hit 13 and i moved out now shes a right cow for everyone but me lol

id say the opposite and say if u dont behave u wont get any sweets! i practicaly bought my little sister up and she knew that if she didnt behave she wouldnt get to watch tv or have any treats and it worked she was a golden child till she hit 13 and i moved out now shes a right cow for everyone but me lol

dont get me wrong i didnt use to say it , i used to do what you said but it never worked she would kick up a fuss everytime so thats where what i say comes in .. nightmare child!

dont get me wrong i didnt use to say it , i used to do what you said but it never worked she would kick up a fuss everytime so thats where what i say comes in .. nightmare child!

i dont no what my mum did but we all behaved in public well apart from once where i shouted ur not my mummy n hit her! but i was 4 lol

i dont no how id react if my lo acts up in public ive got it all to come lol

Is she playing up because she WANTS to go in a buggy or is she just playing up for the sake of playing up???

I'm just thinking if its just for the sake of it, if there was someone you could borrow a double buggy off you could put her in it and say stuff like "Oh look a Carly being a baby, only babies go in buggies" and "only big girls get ?? (sweets,sticker for chart etc)" I'm just thinking it's a lot of money for you to pay out for something she's not going to be in for long.

I know it's a pain but she will grow out of it. I guess theres no right or wrong way and you need to do whatever is best for you. I certaintly don't think she's too old to go in a buggy if that is what you decide to do.

She'll probably start behaving a bit better when she starts pre school, maybe she's getting bored, with all the will in the world its not easy to keep two little uns entertained all the time!!!

Hope she settles down soon for you :hugs:

Is she playing up because she WANTS to go in a buggy or is she just playing up for the sake of playing up???

I'm just thinking if its just for the sake of it, if there was someone you could borrow a double buggy off you could put her in it and say stuff like "Oh look a Carly being a baby, only babies go in buggies" and "only big girls get ?? (sweets,sticker for chart etc)" I'm just thinking it's a lot of money for you to pay out for something she's not going to be in for long.

I know it's a pain but she will grow out of it. I guess theres no right or wrong way and you need to do whatever is best for you. I certaintly don't think she's too old to go in a buggy if that is what you decide to do.

She'll probably start behaving a bit better when she starts pre school, maybe she's getting bored, with all the will in the world its not easy to keep two little uns entertained all the time!!!

Hope she settles down soon for you :hugs:

Yup done all that you sugested , she is just a little cow! Sounds bad but she really is.
Buggy it will be , she is probably bored as there isnt much really to do in our small town but i would like to go to bigger towns which i can do if they were both in the buggy.

I wont put her in the buggy straight away just when i can see the signs of when the tantrum will come ( usually hapens when she is overtierd) so i expect a buggy would be best so she can have a nap and come out walking again. Thanks everyone for your input really helps :)

What do you use as a form of discipline when she acts up? She needs to know that she is being bad and from what you've said it sounds like positive re-enforcement isn't working so it's time to move on to negative re-enforcement.

Sorry, that is probably not much help without any suggesstions to back it up but spanking is the only one my brain is coming up with atm.

I wont put her in the buggy straight away just when i can see the signs of when the tantrum will come ( usually hapens when she is overtierd) so i expect a buggy would be best so she can have a nap and come out walking again. Thanks everyone for your input really helps :)

Ahhh didn't see this before. Hope that works for you.

They can be very stubborn at 3 and they know how to work their mummies!!! She'll settle soon I promise! :hugs:

What do you use as a form of discipline when she acts up? She needs to know that she is being bad and from what you've said it sounds like positive re-enforcement isn't working so it's time to move on to negative re-enforcement.

Sorry, that is probably not much help without any suggesstions to back it up but spanking is the only one my brain is coming up with atm.

I will spank her when she is at home and only if she does something very very naugty or i have told her off for something which she will continuesly do to annoy me.
Bear in mind its not hard but will make her stop what she is doing if you know what i am mean.

Thing is i wont do this in town or anywhere in public , as alot of people dont agree even though there not hard smacks as some people may think but a tap on the bum i just dont want to be judged and felt like a bad mum if you get what i mean.

Its the last resort so i dont do it much at all , i just wished she would listen :(

I'd use a double as well.

Hope things get better for you :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"