I Have Had Enough!!!!

I'd use a double as well.

Hope things get better for you :shock:

Thanks , i really hope it changes.

TBH i have never seen a child play up like carly. argh i so hope it changes

Rather than forking out for a double, what about getting a sling for Ella that you can put her in when you need to put Carly in the buggy?

Rather than forking out for a double, what about getting a sling for Ella that you can put her in when you need to put Carly in the buggy?

This buggy is much to small for carly , she looks very odd in it ( tried it for a laugh) she could just squeeze in)
I will just have to fork out for a stroller.

I dont like slings , never got on with them :lol:

Oh well , it will be a easy life with the strollers i guess!

https://www.thehappiestbaby.com/

Dr. Karp

"The best way to understand a toddler is to think of them not as little children, but as little cavemen."

This guy is great.

I will spank her when she is at home and only if she does something very very naugty or i have told her off for something which she will continuesly do to annoy me.
Bear in mind its not hard but will make her stop what she is doing if you know what i am mean.

Thing is i wont do this in town or anywhere in public , as alot of people dont agree even though there not hard smacks as some people may think but a tap on the bum i just dont want to be judged and felt like a bad mum if you get what i mean.

Its the last resort so i dont do it much at all , i just wished she would listen :(

So they look at you badly when your child acts up but will look at you badly when you try to do something to correct it?!?! Well that's helpful. *sarcasm*

Good luck with the double stroller.

Sounds like my Rebecca who is 2.5!:rofl: Oh and btw terrible 2's dont just stop immediately when they turn 3, there is still plenty of tantrums at age 3!

I plan on keeping my double as long as I need to, and Rebecca refuses to stand on her buggy board so when she has a fit she is strapped right in her buggy!

I would get a second hand one even? x

hey hun I have a suggestion for tantrums. I've never used it myself but OH used it on his other 2 kids and their tantrums stopped.
If she's pulling really bad tantrums at home put her in a cold shower clothes and all. I guess Destiny the oldest girl used to have tantrums like that.Screaming and laying on the floor anywhere and everywhere. He did this to her 4 times and she had finally quit. All he had to do when she was misbehaving was mention a cold shower and she would smarten up.
I know it sounds really cruel. But it worked. So you could always use it as a last resort.

Hope things get better for you. I can't say I know what you're going through but i'm sure it's coming lol

Aww hun.. stick them both in the buggy. It's too much. yr old get tired easy and they will act out, even when tired. Also if she knows she can test you, she will.. She's testing the boundaries, Mummy.

hey hun I have a suggestion for tantrums. I've never used it myself but OH used it on his other 2 kids and their tantrums stopped.
If she's pulling really bad tantrums at home put her in a cold shower clothes and all. I guess Destiny the oldest girl used to have tantrums like that.Screaming and laying on the floor anywhere and everywhere. He did this to her 4 times and she had finally quit. All he had to do when she was misbehaving was mention a cold shower and she would smarten up.
I know it sounds really cruel. But it worked. So you could always use it as a last resort.

Hope things get better for you. I can't say I know what you're going through but i'm sure it's coming lol

Sounds like a plan :lol: mummy gets even :lol:

I would definitely get a double, I bought one when Katie was born (the firstwheels city twin) but then bought this one, actually just got it today:happydance:

stdduo_blackjck_1.jpg

Its actually a good price, (£100 + £20 for delivery, but that doesnt include raincover) if you're interested, I got mine at an ebay shop called online4baby and they are really good:happydance:

I couldnt imagine my life without it :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh am I feeling this right now. My charge is soooooo like your little Carly!!!!

I took her to a interactive museum a few weeks ago and she had the BIGGEST, ALMIGHTIEST tantrum in the middle of the floor. I honestly was just staning there laughing to myself like some madwoman loser as i wasnt quite sure what to do first. She rolled around for 7 or8 minutes screaming her head off, kicking out, pulling her own hair, smacking the floor, crying. . . .I stood at a distance,still laughing to myself. . . then left her there. Im not joking Kay!!! I picked up the buggy, gathered up our bags of lunch etc etc off the floor where she had thrown them, took the toy off her that she had been holding and walked off. She laid screaming for about another 2 mins so I kept walking(slowly, mind!) She then suddenly noticed I was going and not watching her and she got up and ran after me.

Thats when I realised half the museum was standing still watching me. But hey ho, at least she was quiet eventually huh!!!!! :muaha:

In Golden Cot/ Eric Snooks they have little back packs with a strap for the parent to hold on to. my friends little girl is 2 and was just the same laying on floor screaming, and then Kyla got her a back pack, and she is as good as gold on it, each time Kyla puts her daughters purse and when they go out and buy something if its not 2 big/heavy she pops in her daughters bag. she said its a great help cos Jordanna thinks she is helping her out. x
good luck x

In Golden Cot/ Eric Snooks they have little back packs with a strap for the parent to hold on to. my friends little girl is 2 and was just the same laying on floor screaming, and then Kyla got her a back pack, and she is as good as gold on it, each time Kyla puts her daughters purse and when they go out and buy something if its not 2 big/heavy she pops in her daughters bag. she said its a great help cos Jordanna thinks she is helping her out. x
good luck x

carly says these are for boys lol , so she has a huge collection of handbags, she just chucks on the floor when she tantrums wether she has anything in there or not! :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh am I feeling this right now. My charge is soooooo like your little Carly!!!!

I took her to a interactive museum a few weeks ago and she had the BIGGEST, ALMIGHTIEST tantrum in the middle of the floor. I honestly was just staning there laughing to myself like some madwoman loser as i wasnt quite sure what to do first. She rolled around for 7 or8 minutes screaming her head off, kicking out, pulling her own hair, smacking the floor, crying. . . .I stood at a distance,still laughing to myself. . . then left her there. Im not joking Kay!!! I picked up the buggy, gathered up our bags of lunch etc etc off the floor where she had thrown them, took the toy off her that she had been holding and walked off. She laid screaming for about another 2 mins so I kept walking(slowly, mind!) She then suddenly noticed I was going and not watching her and she got up and ran after me.

Thats when I realised half the museum was standing still watching me. But hey ho, at least she was quiet eventually huh!!!!! :muaha:

Lucky thing you that she will come after you!
Carly will walk the other direction and say fine go then, i will literally wait outside the shop and she is happy as larry on her own , will come and have a sneaky peak to see if im there but then run off laughing her head off!!

Iether that or she goes up do people and says she is lost when she knows i am right there waiting for her to stop tantruming :dohh:

she sounds just like nicole!!! she still has massive tantrums now and it is so firggin embarrassing.

i would defo get a double buggy, sometimes i wish i had one to put nicole in, she gets really narky when she's tired.

hope things get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->