I have just bought 2 HPT's

Becwantsababy

Reaction score
I went to Asda at lunchtime and bought 2 cheapie HPT's. OMG, I am really scared. I have never done one before. On one hand I know that I shouldn't be pregnant but on the other my body is kinda saying it is. I really hope I don't get addicted to poas!!! Might give one a go in the morning then maybe wait a week to test again if bfn. If both come back bfn I will just have to give my body longer for af to arrive.

It's so exciting though. No idea how I will tell OH if it is bfp as we are not even trying yet and I've only just come off my pill.

OMG! :shock:

:laugh2::rofl: I can't I'm at work. I shouldn't even be on here but since I have a desk job it's easy to keep clicking on.

I don't even know when I ovulated so i don't even know how many dpo I am. But if we last dtd Sat 18th then if I am pg then I would have concieved anywhere between 19th and 23rd. As I've just come off the pill I don't even know when af is due as didn't have one for 5 years on it. Everything is sooooo frustrating!!!

i read one of your other threads.... come on test when you get home lol...xxx

:laugh2::rofl: I can't I'm at work. I shouldn't even be on here but since I have a desk job it's easy to keep clicking on.

I don't even know when I ovulated so i don't even know how many dpo I am. But if we last dtd Sat 18th then if I am pg then I would have concieved anywhere between 19th and 23rd. As I've just come off the pill I don't even know when af is due as didn't have one for 5 years on it. Everything is sooooo frustrating!!!
Hi there! Just wanted to say that I'm kind of in the same boat----I came off the pills on June 11th, and don't really know when I've ovulated (or IF I have). I have major stomach pains though, ha ha. I was on the pill for about 15 or so years, so am kind of nervous as to what kind of period I will have after all this time. I'm so used to it coming right on schedule, you know? Good luck to you, keep us posted!!!

Good luck! I know I'll be a poas addict when my time comes so I can't judge.

test when you get home. If you don't drink much fluid for the next 2-3 hours or more, it'll be less diluted :) my first bfp was always stronger in afternoons anyway x x

Thanks guys. Not really had time to test as working all hours under the sun at the moment and can't do it in front of oH.

I haven't had any cramps today, I just feel normal. I will probably test over the weekend. Although I am beginning to think that I'm not pg now so I don't feel in as much of a rush.

Still no af though, so there is still the tiniest chance. I will keep you all updated x x

I haven't had any cramps today, I just feel normal.

You still could be pregnant without obvious symptoms. With both of my pregnancies, I had no cramps, no morning sickness, no breast tenderness, nothing but tiredness, which I chalked up to work and school. In fact, what tipped me off the second time was my lack of AF symptoms! Good luck!

I tested this morning and it was a bfn. If I was pg then It should show by now as the last time we dtd was 18th june. I will test again in another week but I really don't think I am.

So, just going to wait for af to show up. How long should I wait before getting worried? I didn't have any withdrawal bleed when I stopped my pill so not sure.

To be honest I am kinda glad that I'm not pg as we both have 2 weeks off in 3 weeks and we are thinking of going abroad. So at least I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks for asking mummymarsh x x

ahh shame, but at least like you say if you go away you dont have to worry about what you eat and drink etc.....

hmmmm not sure about how long you sohuld wait really..... see how you feel in week or so and if still BFN and no period maybe make a doctors appointment xxx

Thanks MM. Don't really want to rush going to my docs to be honest. Don't they say that it can take up to 3 months for them to return? I might just leave it until after my hols (mid aug) then see how things are.

I think its like up to a year to get back to normal for some people x

Yeah. I think it really can take a lot of people a while to get back to normal. My first AF after getting off BC was 28 days like normal. BUT I'm still not sure if I'm even ovulating yet... I couldn't tell last month. My temp never dropped right and I never got EWCM. Sooo....weird!

I have quite thick cm most of the time. My last pill was 18th June and I haven't had anything at all. If I haven't seen af at all come mid aug I will go to the docs. Knowing my luck though, if we book a holiday for the start of aug she will turn up then, just when I don't want her to!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->