I have lots of respect..

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
.. for mothers of late teethers!
shew! Colton is getting another bottom tooth and he has been HORRIBLE! :hissy:
Fussy really bad today, waking up 5-6 times a night the last two nights.
I didn't know it at first. He was sitting on my lap this afternoon and I noticed his mouth was like a pool of drool! Decided to hold him down with all my weight :blush: so I could get a look in there and what do you know?! his bottom right one is just starting to cut through! :happydance:
I guess with the first six he wasn't so bad because he was really young, now he is responding to the pain alot worse :(

I had to go dig out his orajel and baby tylenol :lol:

I feel for you! Last night was horrible and so it is this evening... I predict another night of waking up and crying :hissy:

Same! :hissy: And none of Hannah's have come in yet, it's been going on for months now!

Ugh Valerie is really suffering through this right now....she's even had a bad temperature this time around. Her front ones are currently coming in. So I feel you!!

summer still only has her bottom two teeth but at the mo it seems like loads are going to be coming soon as she all the signs plus i can see and feel atleast 4 of them, god help me!

teething is horrible, far worse than colic. ali had really bad colic but at least it seemed to last for a couple of hourse in the evening and during the day he was all cuddly lol. teething is just nasty - his 2 bottom teeth are there and they are so sharp when he is chewing my finger lol. i think the 2 top ones are about to pop out too (hope so). He has been sleeping so poorly apart from last night, so perhaps a break is in sight???

ah it is such a pain, charlie had colic , reflux and now he crys cos of his teeth ive never had a good nights sleep , have you tryed the teething powder ? xxx

I guess I get lucky, because Coltons normally come in pretty fast. He has only been getting up alot the past three nights.
Last night, woke for a bottle twice, plus woke up 3-4 other times because of teeth. :(

Maybe I can wrestle him down and get a look. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it will come completely through within the next day or so.

coz.. I've never seen any teething powder here. Only the orajel. :(

I guess I get lucky, because Coltons normally come in pretty fast. He has only been getting up alot the past three nights.
Last night, woke for a bottle twice, plus woke up 3-4 other times because of teeth. :(

Maybe I can wrestle him down and get a look. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it will come completely through within the next day or so.

coz.. I've never seen any teething powder here. Only the orajel. :(

yeah its hard to find here too so ive been getting it off ebay , its called ashton and parsons teething powder, its worth a try if you can find it as it does help xxx

They sell Ashton & Parsons in Boots, but i have never found it much good TBH, it just makes him quiet when it goes on his tongue, a few mins later he is crying!:hissy:
Jack hasn't been sleeping properly for a good few weeks now, & I am hoping he will get a tooth or two at then end of it all as he has none yet!!! :hissy: He is soooo grumpy at the moment in the daytime too poor little thing:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->