I have my very own BFP :)

livelaughlove

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm writing this we've been trying since January and have had pretty out of wack cycles but used opk's. I have stage 2 endometriosis on my unterosacral ligament and cul de sac on the back side of the uterus. I've had it for what it looks like since I've had period. We only bd'd once this cycle a day before ovulation and used preseed. I love it!! I didn't get my bfp until 14 dpo and I'm sure it was 14 dpo because I have ovulation bleeds every month. It could have been the tests I was using. 10 miu off e bay I wouldn't advise using them I got the lightest line ever on them but super super dark opk. At 7 dpo I got really dizzy at the dinner table like I was going to pass out and my nipples are a little stingy. But I got my bfp today yay.
I woke up sent OH a text saying I had bad cramps got out of bed realised no AF and I was just about to jump in the shower and though ahh hell why not test. Then I put the test down and I could see a tiny tiny line and I did an opk and it was instantly a line. Then at lunch with my 3rd pee of the day it was darker :) so I do have my very own bfp. Yay!!

Congrats girl! Good luck for the next 9 months!!!! Yay!!!

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to all my fellow bnb'ers. You guys all helped so much.

awwww!! congratulations!! I love the 'oh so i thought, what the hell..il just do a test incase' bfp's!!! so exciting...:happydance:

enjoy being preggersss!!! xxxx

yeh :happydance: big congrats to you :hug:
hoping the preseed comes good for the rest of us this month too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back