I have no idea if its POSITIVE??

babycrazy11

Reaction score
I need a little help from some experienced OPK'ers. I just did one about 20 mins ago. The test line is thinner than the control but at the very edge its alomst darker than the control. So the question is... can it be positive if its really dark but fades out?? It definately isnt as wide as the control. OR, do you think that it will get wider closer to ovulation??

no, I didnt take a pic. Camera battery was dead. I guess it's kinda hard to get an opinion when I dont have a pic. Just wondering what experience others have, a solid dark line or a dark edge that fades? I have seen pics from other people with the same kind of line... maybe I should have a closer look at what they are calling a positive.

I'll see if I can find my pics from the month I conceived a couple of years ago. Off to dig them out :) Then you have something to compare hun :D

XxX:kiss:

These are my tests for a couple of days up to and then on ovulation day :) Hope it helps....

Attachments

• 101_0003.jpg
    101_0003.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 28
WOW! Thanks Lou for going the the trouble of getting those. I did not have lines like that. I used First Response last cycle and I got a good + on those. The dark part of my line on the cheapie yesterday was very thin. I went back and looked at it today and the dark part looks darker than the control for sure (i know its dried and all but i still looked...) I am having a kinda funny stomach now so I have a feeling that O is happening... its just a couple days later than last time. I dont have any more ic's to check either and for $43 I wasnt buying anymore FR. I figure that we're still gonna bd like it's happening so I will just keep my fx'd. Thanks again!! That was very nice of you!!

It was no problem at all hun, really :) Good luck and I hope you catch that eggy :D
Sounds like something is happening in there though ;)

I hope so.... got a little trick or treat for hubby tonight just in case!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->