I have noticed

S

Serene123

ALOT of mummies felt really bad after that article about rear facing prams and went out and bought a rear facing one. I'm one of them. :dohh:

I'm one aswell, the whole article made me feel like crap and it upset me quite a bit :(

I did a little, but I dont think they sell them here :(

As much as I think it's ridicilous, it kind of made me think about her being facing away from me, and not being able to speak to her all the time.

Don't feel bad girlies :hugs:. After all i know plenty of children who didnt have prams facing there mummies. My niece for one and she 6 now very bright (abover average her teahcer says), happy, confident, funny, sweet and beautiful little girl. Don't get too upset ladies. You are all doing an amazing job :hugs:
xx

it upset me but i cant afford a new buggy x

iv always had a rear facing pram but i'd like to read the artical!

Nah didnt upset me :lol:
Im hard me :bodyb: :rofl:

In a way i think its best them facing away , get a look at there surroundings, interact with people that say hello ect !
But then there is no right or wrong way , its whatever suits mummy and baby ;)

Nah didnt upset me :lol:
Im hard me :bodyb: :rofl:

In a way i think its best them facing away , get a look at there surroundings, interact with people that say hello ect !
But then there is no right or wrong way , its whatever suits mummy and baby ;)

My thinking exactly!

Im sure the study was properly backed by all the pram companys that sell rear facing prams to boost there sales!!

I was lucky and bought one anyone before this all came out! for years children have faced forward and if this article has never come out would you have even thought about changing your pram??

x

didnt bother me at all, not that i read the article though. Both my kids have faced away from me and personally i think its nice for them to be able to see whats going on around them instead of looking at my mug all the time!!

my chunk already faces me but after 18 months (max) he won't be able to. I'm not too bothered. I plan to have him walking most places by then! I've noticed that a lot of rear facing pushchairs are incredibly expensive there's no way we could have afforded one straight out of the catalogue. Hopefully if they get more popular companies will make cheaper rear facing pushchairs.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-to...prams-better-study.html?highlight=rear+facing

Oh boo hooo lol My son loves facing the other way he enjoys watching things and talks to everyone he sees or anything including trees lol

Some studies are quite annoying but hey they do help allot

I did the same :blush: It made me feel bad, couldn't rest knowing that there's a possibility i could be delaying her development.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"