I have noticed

i remember reading something very similar about language and development and rear facing prams before we purchased our bugaboo and tbh it was one of the reasons i wanted a rear facing system.
i suppose i'm still on the fence with the whole study (being the sociologist that i am :blush:) and imo babies like to face the world and look around, its great to have the option but seems to be a way of making parents feel guilty. at the end of the day we have a group of wonderful mummys on here that are doing great by their babies and thats the most important thing, not which way the pram is facing :) x

summer loves to have a change of scenery, instead of looking at me all day lol she is soooo nosy! i dont think it would benefit a baby in any way just because of the way their pram is facing!

that is soooo silly, jack loves looking out at everything and its something different for him to look at, we hardly ever go out in the pram so i cant see it doing any harm what so ever and have u seem how much it cost 2 get the other type of prams,

I really wonder who funded this study? I'm sure forward-facing only pram companies didn't do it. I take my little one on a walk so that she can have a change of scenery and see what's happening in her world. If she had to stare at me all the time she'd get bored! I have a rear/forward facing pram and usually only have her rear-facing when she's about ready for a nap. Other times she is too busy looking around to want to look at me! Don't let this study make you feel guilty. You are a good mum with or without the "correct" pram.

Never bothered me tbh I read it and thought what a load of rubbish it was! I personally think they're far better looking round for themselves and learning stuff than sitting looking at us the whole time! but thats my opinion lol

Dont worry if it upset you, its just one of those things chick

xxx

I just thought bollox

Caitlin faces me because I like it but you know what she adventurely got bored of looking at my mug wanted to look around her lifting herself up on the bar and even wanting attention *see Mummy want picked up*!

I think theres benefits to both but no need to panic go buy another pram etc imo Caitlin is between the icandy and the luna atm but I'm now using the luna more with her facing away from me! Not worried at all!

:shrug:
I pais no attention to that thread.Lola still faces me but will be facing forward when she's a little bigger.I actually prefer it that way,she's a nosey,very active baby who likes to look around.

Well Noah loves his pram, he loves people watching, He goes round Tesco's waving to people - he waves like the queen tho which is so so funny!!!

I think its a bit of a pile of poop TBH!!

I just read the article. How silly!! Grace is much happier facing away looking around her. She is more likely to sleep that way and she talks and laughs non stop. Maybe there is some truth in it but I think it's a bit far fetched. But thats just me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->