I have shit friends..

S

Serene123

I've been getting pains up my doodah and my bellies gone squishy and I jokingly said "it's trying to escape." She then told me that between 21 & 24 weeks it can escape. That's a lie, right? :|

escape? What a thing for her to say...

you keep an eye on things. i'm sure all is fine. i've never heard of an increased risk of los at your stage.

Mmm same, never heard of it.
Maybe if pain keeps coming go and have it checked out? But I'm sure it's fine.
Silly friend!
xx

it does keep coming and going but it's every few hours not every frew minutes.. i don't want to ring my midwife and sound silly

If you are worried then phone her, that's what she's there for :)

Yeh I agree with Rachel, that is what they're there for
And they will have heard much stupider things!
Might help put your mind at rest hun
xx

Never heard of that but I'd call the MW just to check in and get an opinion.

I've never heard of a baby escaping... your friends just being silly. Your tummy should be squishy by the way.. it's when it's hard like a fist that they might worry your contracting. I would call your midwife and tell her your concerns, it's their job to keep you reassured about the things your feeling! Hope you feel better.

I've never heard that but it doesn't hurt to call up your MW for your own peace of mind.

If you are worried about how you are feeling call your MW that is what they get paid for!!

Your friend sucks for saying that. Nice of her to reassure you, NOT!!!
If you are worried though ask your midwife. xxx

If you dont want to ring your normal midwife you could ring a tommys midwife... Im not sure of the number off the top of my head but Im sure youll find it if you google it.

I cant believe how nasty some of your friends have been to you though. Do you think theyre just jelous? My friends haven't been brilliant because Im the only one to do this, so no one really knows what to say, but theyve never said anything like that.

I would just ignore them and get some new mates to be honest.

xxx

A few of my friends are jealous. Don't think this one was, although she did have her baby at 28weeks. Hmm, I'm feeling abit better today anyway. Think I'll call the doctors tomorrow and arrange to speak to someone about stuff though, just for reassurance :)

x

She might just be concerned or upset then if shes been through an early birth. Maybe she just wants you to know that it is possible, which it probably is, but that doesn't mean its likely to happen which I guess is what shes put in your head right? I dont know.

Hope you're feeling a bit better anyway love :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->