I have this pain on my left rib, any ideas what it's from?

MommynWaiting

Reaction score
This is NOT pregnancy related, and it's not my gallbladder, as I had my gallbaldder removed a couple years ago (plus the gallbladder in on the right and this pain is on the left).

Anyway, I have this pain on my bottom, left rib that is very tender to the touch. If you put your finger on the place where you'd perform CPR, and follow the left rib cage down approximately 2 inches, this is where the pain is. It seems to be right on the rib, or directly below the rib.

I've had NO injury in that area. It's not a double over pain, but it's pretty tender.

Any ideas?

My appt. with my GP isn't until the 8th of Feb.

Although NOT likely, I'm posting to update in case anyone else has pain in that area. I managed to get in to see my GP yesterday, and it appears to be my stomach, or intestines, but most likely my stomach.

Hi hun I get exactly the same kind of pain, I've had it for a while but am terrified of going to the doctors about it. Iv been imaginging allsorts!
I have Ibs aswell but this was a recent symptom, don't know if it's related or anything but Iv got really bad bloating aswell!

Think I'm going to have to man up and go doctors aren't I!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->