I have to ask.....anyone else feelin the frisk??

misswren

Proud mama of 3 girlies
Reaction score
Hey ladies :howdy:

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's a well known possible effect of 2nd tri that some ladies may just be that bit friskier! :shy:

Is it because we aren't puking and have mobility that doesn't resemble a beachball? Is it because there is increased blood flow causing sensitivity? Who knows?
BUT what I do know is that a couple of my pregnant friends IRL can't stand anything as they feel so unattractive and yet others say they feel really womanly and glowy.

I am a nosy parker and would like to know what the consensus is here? :shrug:

I personally am totally feeling it (sorry if TMI but hey, you're all sisters here, it's cool!) but my baby's dad is on a total don't ever contact me again not wanting to know so now I have another dilemma:

is it inappropriate for me to be dating whilst "in my condition"?? I just don't know. I know it was good enough for Miranda in SATC but I can't think of any other references of it. (Other than Jordan and Gareth Gates) I know all ladies here are honest and fab so any opinions would be welcome (well, unless you think I am a massive slapper for suggesting it, in which case tut and shut the thread).

Right, that appears to be that off my (starved of attention) chest...I am off to see if my Septembryo loons are causing a commotion!

:hugs: to all
xxxx

I am horny as hell! But for the last 2 weeks we've been living with my mum until we get into our new house on Thursday, I didnt like the idea of doing it here and DH works away 2-3 nights a week so I've not had much chance, but yesterday (and this morning! :blush:) I couldnt wait any more, but it was awful, keep worrying if your parents can hear you etc, when i was in my teens living at home I couldnt care less doing it at my mums, but now its ok and I'm pretty sure they know we've done it a few times given we're having a baby and all i feel really uncomfortable!

And re your dilemma, i think if you meet someone who you want to have sex with and who wants to do the same with you regardless of your 'condition', go for it! Why not I say, its no risk to the little one, if things were different with the little ones father I'm sure you wouldnt worry about doing it, why should you worry about doing it with someone else?

xx

Hello,

I am the same horny as hell!!!!!!!!!! lol

As for your dilema, 2 adults both consenting not really a problem. I have a friend that was in the same boat a few years bk and she dated

Good luck

my god im the exact same... but OH doesnt want to know he finds it weired with baby there... xx

I finally got my mojo back and i can't get enough hubby is even trying to avoid me as i am putting him under too much pressure apparently he can't keep up LOL. As to dating while preggers go for it as much as you want cause if you don't it will be months before you get any.

i have noticed a little increase in libido too, yes.

Im too horny as hell!!!! which is frustrating as OH has strangly gone off sex. He says he thinks he's hurting bubs and me. I thinks it funny!!!!!!!!
But after some assurance its all good!!!:blush:

As for your situation, I reckon go for gold.If your consenting and someone you meet is consenting then why not?

Good luck.

Hurray!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, its sooooo good to know that it isn't just me....I think your body is very good at telling you what you need as far as the food cravings go so it is only right I answer this one hahaha :rofl:

I totally get the living with parents - I do now :S

The other thing to note is apaprently the old cervix is choc fulla blood vessels that can harmlessly pop - I had a trace of post coital bleeding once at about 16/17 weeks with baba #2 and that was the cause plus I was told it is very common so don't worry if it happens to you!!!

Happy horniness all.....

Aww and :hugs: to those with worried OHs - hope you talk em round or knock em out sometime soon!!!

hehe I worried I was tmi with this but there is a post dealing with far more detail here too - like it!

I am off-the-scale in the horniness table! Unfortunately, hubby works in Germany, fortunately, we're off on holiday for 2 whole weeks next monday, where I'll get him all to myself, where I intend to use and abuse him as many times a day as I can get away with!! And the best thing is, we're all inclusive... and while I can't drink, my lovely lovely hubby is always horny as hell when he wakes up with a hangover..
I've been horny since week 8-9 I think, but its getting worse.
If you meet someone you like, you should definately date. Women have needs, and pregnant women need it even more!!

lmao :')
im here man,
OH has actually said 'leave me alone im not a machine' hahahhaaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back