I have to share this...can't get the image out of my head!

Literally put the bowl to babies face???

:shock: if so!!! Can you talk to them about this or are you not that close! Thats awful!

Thats shocking! I cant beleive what I just read. I cant imagine how horrific it would be to have someone actually doing this infront of you and you having to bite your tounge!

x

I dont understand?! They shoved the bowl in the babys face?????!!!! WTF?

Literally put the bowl to babies face???

:shock: if so!!! Can you talk to them about this or are you not that close! Thats awful!

The mother actually put the baby on her lap...told her older son to hold the bib out and put the bowl against the LO's mouth and tipped the bowl up so all the baby food kind of fell in his mouth...the LO was crying bless him and had loads of food dripping out of his mouth and all over his clothes...it was so so awful!

I cant say anything becuase they are so sure that what they are doing is right and having a 6year old son they are the type of people to turn around and say they have experience anyway...

They actually laughed at me when they saw my recipe books and laughed that i am making Organic food for my LO...they told me that i should just give normal food...however in the morning when they stayed over the mother propped to the shops and came back with beef burgers...chips...beans and bread for her 6 year old son :sick:

i am so mortified by this i cant get the image out of my head.

i would not be able to hold my tongue with these people, if they did that in front of me i would have to say something.

If they live in the same area could you have a silent word with HV? Probbaly the same people? Eek at this makes me want to see her do it and ram the bowl in her face!

If they live in the same area could you have a silent word with HV? Probbaly the same people? Eek at this makes me want to see her do it and ram the bowl in her face!

They are not from the same area other wise i wouldnt think twice i would have done something...and when i say they are our friend i think really they are more my OH's friends...when i asked my OH if i could say something he told me not to as ''you know what they are like''...i think my OH is sick of me going on about it! Plus what they were feeding the 6 year old!...it was seriously gross...

I did confront them about one thing though...they were letting the 6 year old handle the baby...OMG...the 6 year old was going mad bouncing him on his knees, so crazy that he nearly bashed the babys head on my glass table, i told the father as he is a nice bloke even though his reply was he will be fine...OMG...

I think they mush have had right a good bitch about me after cos i wasnt letting the 6 year old near my bubs...no way! xx

OMG! I have only just seen this. I would have HAD to say something. That is disgraceful! Who does that to a baby? :|

Must say this has upset me!

I don't even want to invite hem over again!...i spoke to the LO's mum and asked her how much he weighs and does the HV yet know that the baby is being fed and has been since 3months and she just replied ''HVs are rubbish they dont know my son and you are listening to stupid HV's'' I corrected her...he is content with what he is getting...and even if i wanted to feed him early i would get a second opinion''

Have to admit though now iv shown my OH this thread and you all agree with me he actually understands why im really disturbed by this...he did say that he has never seen anything like that before but hes never been around children so he wouldnt know how to wean...and may be tey dont either...if they bloody stopped thinking they were right then they wouldnt have this problem! x

babies are ready for solid food at different age i think, if they are not ready we shouldn;t force them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->