I have ....

Imi

Reaction score
A B12 Vitamin difficency, anemia (Low Iron) and am in a bloody foul temper, just been told i now have to have a course of injections and to top it all off my potassium is STILL low .....

GRrrrrrrrrrrrr I HATE men and there penises, .... always seem to cause trouble!

:x :gun: :hissy:

when did you get told that hun? aww hun it will all be worth it in the end you will soon have another beautiful baby

Eat lots of bananas for the potassium, drink loads of fresh oj to help with iron absorption and not sure what to suggest for the other things (foul temper I normally take out on the bathroom door).

Had results come today ....

Lmao kina bathroom door sounds like a good idea, maddie doing my sweed in as she is REFUSING to sleep!

GRRRRRRRRRR

It is a great idea, just don't punch too hard otherwise you'll end up skinning your knuckles and feeling sorry for yourself for days (plus will look like a skanky pub fighter) :lol:

All of those deficiancies are caused by not enough friut and veg in your diet? Do you have a balanced diet?

I recomend much the same as Kina
Bananas (Potassium)
Green leafy veg (Iron)
and lots of fruit (B12)

Good Luck Imi

Personally i have a punch bag set up it the boys toy room for when i get in a fowl mood. I take it out on that wuith the boxing gloves on :wink: Doors just dont last, i wnd up putting my fist through them.

I do agree with cat though try to up the fruit and veg in your diet too :D

aww hun you will be ok take care i hope those levels go up soon

spunky xxx

i eat nothing but steamed veg and fruit i mix my own fresh smoothies so i know i eat enough!

I HATE choc, don't eat crisps and LOVE fish and broccoli and OJ!

This is why im baffled i eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg this is why im so peved!

You'll get there, keep ya chin up hun! x

Hi

aww hun it will be okay, i hope it will go up soon for you

Katrina

If i eat anymore fruit i'll turn into a bloody fruit bowl lmao!!

France soooooooo boring lol!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back