I heard the heartbeat !

mummof1

Reaction score
I just found the heartbeat with my Doppler :)
It was definitely babies , sounded like a horse galloping ! Was around 140-157 the highest , fluctuating a bit down to 135 but then it would shoot back up !
I'm so happy :)

Can't beat that feeling of hearing it for the first time :)

Congrats! I remember that moment with my daughter's pregnancy. Pure magic!!! :dance:

Best feeling ever!!!! I'll never hear a galloping horse the same

That's the best!! I have tried a few times with mine but haven't picked it up yet. I have the angel sounds one. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have my OB appt on Wednesday so hopefully they get it! which doppler do you have?

I have sonoline fetal Doppler , it's 2.6V-3.6 .
It took forever to find it and it was VERY low on my abdomen ! We found it again last night after trying for a good 15 minutes !

That's great! I've only given it about 2-3 minutes each time, I don't have the patience to try for much more. Lol. Tomorrow is my ob appt, so hopin they get it!

I just found the heartbeat with my Doppler :)
It was definitely babies , sounded like a horse galloping ! Was around 140-157 the highest , fluctuating a bit down to 135 but then it would shoot back up !
I'm so happy :)

This makes me tempted to look again with mine! I still want to wait a few days though until I'm a tiny bit further along. Baby has a strong heartbeat though according to my scan yesterday so I don't mind waiting.

I just always remember if we can't find it , it doesn't mean something is wrong! Sometimes it's even hard to find it when you're further along so I know this early it can be difficult with baby being so tiny still : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->