I hit 13 weeks today!

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I am really excited, but also kind of worried. I haven't had hardly any sickness or symptoms and I'm 13 weeks. I hear the heartbeat everyday with my Doppler and don't have an ultrasound until 20 weeks.

Should I be worried? Is a heartbeat a good sign that the baby is healthy or no?

What is the heart rate?

Lots of people don't have many symptoms. Why dont you have a 12 week scan?

I had next to nothing symptom wise ... at the start sore boobs but nothing after.

A doppler is a reassuring sign definitely but they are intended more for personal use and shouldn't be 'relied' on as such but as I say a reassuring sign and lack of symptoms in a perfectly healthy pregnancy is normal. <3

They don't like to preform them unless necessary and I've already had dating scan at 6 weeks and another scan at 7. The heart rate is 160. I'm glad to hear that lack of symptoms is normal, it would be hard to tell I'm pregnant if I didn't already know lol.

Just wanted to update - had a scan today at my OB visit and baby is measuring two days ahead at 13 weeks 3 days. She said everything looks great. Here's the pic :)

Sorry about that, here it is. &#128522;

Attachments

• IMG_8859.jpg
    IMG_8859.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Awwwww so sweet! You are one of the lucky ones who don't have bad sickness/ symptoms. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->