I hope I'm not getting too excited

Rei

Reaction score
So I started spotting a little bit. Sorry if tmi but there was only a little brown spot mixed with white cm tonight and so far nothing else. The last time I had a bfp I had brown discharge for several days right when my period was due. This is even lighter than that, so I'm hoping this is normal implantation. I will know tomorrow if it turns into a normal flow so my fingers are crossed ^_^
I don't want to get too excited because it might just be the beginning of AF, but I don't normally spot like this before. It's usually all or nothing when it comes to my period so we shall see XD.

Hi rei, sounds exciting, i hope you get your good news soon!! How many dpo are you.. can you test yet?

Good luck. ..it sounds promising. I had something similar pink drops on tp 11dpo....am 14 dpo today so far no sign but have af cramps. Like you last time I had 2 days of IB from 11dpo ....baby dust to you x

Thank you, ladies!
I took a test the day before yesterday and it was negative. However, with my last bfp I had gotten a negative test just two days before my period was due, and the just two days after the spotting started I got my bfp so I'm going to wait another day and see if it turns into a flow and then I will retest.
I thought I was 16 dpo but then someone told me when it came to implantation bleeding you have to go off when the last time you had sex. I would have spotted around 11 dpo if I ovulated the last time I had sex and that would put me right in that implantation window of 6-12 days.
The last time I had implantation bleeding I was actually 14 dpo o_0 so I guess its different for everyone.
It is now morning where I'm at and absolutely no sign of a normal flow.My fingers are crossed but I'm also trying to not get myself too worked up XD

If it is implantation, you most likely wouldn't get a positive test until 2-3 days from your bleeding, so you still have a chance. Fx for you and all the baby dust in the world!

:dust:

Well ladies I just got my AF. What a rotten morning, oh well I guess, back to CD 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->