I hope this is right.. any suggestions

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey yall. I posted on here monday how my hcg was at 412 well I got my blood done again today and she said they were at 800 something! my progesterone is only 15 tho.. she said nothing to be worried about, it's not that low but she said she wants to put me on something for it.. I was really worried because I thought that 800 was not the right number but she said it's perfect..? kinda confused :( I know they wouldnt lie to me. but when I see all these super high levels, it just worries me!! ughhh!!! i guess I should just listen to her? :wacko: going nuts!!

That sounds right to me anna they doubled as should thats good news you need to be happy :)

Yeah i dont think the number itself is as important as the fact it has doubled nicely. I'm sure everything is just fine xx

okay okay.. I feel a little better. thanks everyone!!! :D I havent been on here since monday !! it's nice to be back.. :D i think i just thought omg the number should be super high right now!! geting them done again monday! :D

Yes they just want to see it double every two days at this point so if you had these done two days apart your looking good. My progesterone was 12.5 at around 4.5 weeks btw and baby girl is doing great!

i had it done monday and today she said it was in the 800s tho lol and im gettin them done again monday!!! :D i'm nervous lol and that is good to know!!!!:) i'm glad she is good:) i hope my progesterone will get higher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->