I just cant wait until I get home

nona81

A little bit pregnant x
Reaction score
I'm too excited!!! I just made an appointment to get my implant removed. Next Monday at 18.40. I just want to shout it out, but I don't want my colleagues to know.

Yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

That's great news...I was over the moon when I finally got my implant out. x

LOL I was the same when I stopped my pill. It felt so strange not to be taking it after so many years on it and needing it to stop getting pregnant.

I have to say though, 7 weeks after stopping the pill I'm still awaiting AF and I'm getting a bit fed up about that!

Hope all goes smoothly for you x

LOL I was the same when I stopped my pill. It felt so strange not to be taking it after so many years on it and needing it to stop getting pregnant.

I have to say though, 7 weeks after stopping the pill I'm still awaiting AF and I'm getting a bit fed up about that!

Hope all goes smoothly for you x

I've been waiting 8 months and still waiting! :rofl: count yourself lucky I think I'm going bald with madness!

And yey!! Nona so excited for you!! I would be bouncing off the walls with excitement! :kiss:

See, it would have been ages until I got home (been in the house about 10 minutes!). I think I would have exploded if I hadn't let it out. Although I won't be making a habit of posting from work - its a bit risky, I had to lock the office door very quietly and be very quick.

See, it would have been ages until I got home (been in the house about 10 minutes!). I think I would have exploded if I hadn't let it out. Although I won't be making a habit of posting from work - its a bit risky, I had to lock the office door very quietly and be very quick.

:haha: Naughty! I'd die if anyone at work caught me on here, they all think I have no interest in babies (because up to about 6 months ago I didn't :blush:) and have no idea I'm secretly planning LOL

Yay for implant removal, not long for me and I'll be on:cloud9: too xx

Im having mine out on 1st april! i carnt wait. I havent told anyone yet though!

What fantabulous news Nikileigh!

Hip-hip-hooray for us!!!!

As soon as it's out im going to be jumping off Walls haha. I carnt wait to get ttc

Good luck to you Hun. I hope it don't take you long to get your BFP

We can be TTC buddies hehe! I carnt sleep tonight i'v got lots of thoughtsrunning threw my head to igh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->