I just don't feel it

loola

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm only 4w+2d, but I just can't seem to grasp that I got a positive ! I feel nothing.I keep looking at the test photos on my phone to remind myself that my pee produced that result. All I crave is a glass of red wine and a ciagarette.

I'm still telling myself AF will arrive anytime. Does anyone else do this?

All I have noticed is that I am constantly thirsty, no amount of water is enough and I'm tired, super tired.

I know it's very early days for me, but I just wanted some advice / experience on how you made yourself feel and believe you actually were pregnant.

Thanks ladies

xxx

I think it just comes with time hun. I'm 4weeks 2 days as well and I still don't believe it yet, I took about 7 tests when I was pregnant last time and still wasn't really convinced until I had a scan at 6 weeks.

It is still very early days and I will be testing when my bundle of tests arrive in the post.
In the next few weeks you will probably start feeling more symptoms and it would have settled in a bit more.

I didn't really have it settle in until last night at exactly 6 weeks. I started throwing up at 10pm last night and haven't stopped since. You'll know then :)

It does take a long time though, all jokes aside. I remember with DD I wasn't even really sure, even though I was sick, until I could feel her move.

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day today and I still don't think I'm really pregnant. Even though we saw our little one at 7+2 and saw its little heart beating! And my body is changing and all the symptoms I've got. I still can't believe I'm pregnant. But I do think this is because we have been ttc number 1 for a long time and had 2 losses along the way. Not sure when it is going to sink in.

I went to my free clinic to confirm this pregnancy (because it was quicker than setting up a doctors appointment, and I just couldn't wait) and they did another test and then gave me a proof of pregnancy letter and talked to me about the pregnancy. That made it feel very real for me. Congrats!

I've been working on processing the information since I found out a week ago! Symptoms have been relatively nice to me so far too, which isn't helping it sink in any, lol. Congrats on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->