I just don't get why me and my boyfriend have never become fully pregnant?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
We have been using the pullout method for 2 years!! Mind you we are old enough if an accident did happen, but in that time I have had two miscarriages, One in July of 2011 and one this last cycle may of 2013 and besides that nothing! Since we are not actively trying I know I can't get any tests from any doctors seeing if something is wrong with my fertility :( But I am genuinely concerned about this, is there anything I can do? :shrug:

The odds of conceiving for a health couple is only 20% each month. Which is actually really small. So if your just using the pull out method, this seems pretty normal to me.

I actually agree that it seems pretty "normal". Because you did actually become pregnant 2 times on the pull out method. So you can get pregnant, there's couples who go a year without any pregnancy. I wouldn't be concerned until you actively TTC.

If you want to get fertility tests, why not just tell the dr you are actively trying? I'd want to know whats causing the miscarriages.

You can have testing for miscarriage regardless if you are trying or not. You don't have a problem conceiving as you have fallen pregnant twice. It is maintaining pregnancy which is the issue. You should be offered some form of testing as you have had two miscarriages with no successful pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->