I just don't know what to think......please someone help :-( xxx

i hope they sort it out and that they give u a scan!! at least u can see one way or other if baby is ok and indeed in the right place, my thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

OMG how crap are some GP's?? I mean some are amazing but then some..........GRRRRR!!

How do you feel today??

So what's the plan then, did they tell you whats happening next?? :hugs:

Hope you're ok :hugs::hugs: Has the bleeding stopped? Lots of positive sticky vibes coming your way.
:hug:

Welshrose just wondered how you're doing, did you do the CB digi today?

Hope you're ok hun and everythings going well. x x

Did you do your second CB Digi today hun?????
xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Thank you so much girls, I've not posted on here for a couple of days and it really meant the world to see your messages :hugs:
Well I done a silly thing last night. Seem to be quite good at that lately (putting everything that doesn't usually live in the fridge away in the fridge.....poor DH he hasn't been able to find anything! :rofl)
I done the test last night after having been for a wee no more than 2hrs beforehand!....It said 1-2 not the 3+ that I'd been hoping for....:cry:
Msg Pippin a good friend on here and she said that my wee probably wasn't strong enough. I was devastated and obviously convinced myself that our lil bean has grown wings.
I've had really bad low back pain today and quite bad cramps. The spotting has gone from pink/red to brown thou today. My nipples are still sensitive and my boobs still really tender/sore. A wk and half on from initially starting this thread and the title is still very appropriate! :cry:

Do you lovely ladies think I've miscarried....I can handle people saying yes by the way. Or should I still believe that our lil bean is hanging in there? I'm just wishing the next two days away and hopefully I'll be able to get them to scan me on the 29th.
I really need to know one way or the other now. :cry:

Thanks so much again girls, I really couldn't have asked for more lovely support rocks
Lisa xxxxx

Well, Lisa - I have no idea what's going on but I sure hop you get your scan on the 29th. Make sure they know about everything and don't understate anything!! Good luck and please let us know.

I think it's still hanging in there hun :)

I had a m/c and the spotting/bleeding went form brown to red in about 2 days and then full flow a day or so after. All quite fast so im sure you are fine :)

If you haven't had heavy bleeding then I would think it's hanging in there and still a threatened miscarriage. But you won't know for sure until they scan you. The fact that you have symptoms and that you're testing positive even later in the day is a fantastic sign. Good luck hun, keep us updated

Well I sit here and write completely broken hearted. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

This morning I started to bleed heavily with lots of large clots and cramps that have been unrelentless throughout the day. Our lil bean has definately grown wings and turned into a precious angel. He/She was so much wanted and loved, it has left me feeling so empty inside and despite having one of the most amazing husbands and family, lonely.
It feels like the tears will never stop, my heart will never stop hurting and my mind will never stop thinking.........For a week and a half I've had warning that this was going to happen.....yet even with all of that I was completely unprepared for how I'd truly feel.

I would just like to thank-you all from the bottom of my heart for the support and understanding over the past week and a half..........You really are amazing women that are doing their angels so proud! Love to all and thankyou again :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa xxxxxx

Lisa, I am so sorry! :cry: I've been there and understand how devastating it is to lose a baby, no matter how early in the pregnancy.

Know that we are all here for you and don't mind if you post whenever you are feeling sad or lost. :hug:

ive been keeping an eye on your posts here the last week and praying i wouldnt have to see your post above, im so sorry to hear this has happened

You know I'm here for you. Love ya. xxxx

You know im here for you babe!

Love youXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh no, we were waiting and hoping for you, such sad news hun. Thinking of you :hug:

I'm so sorry :cry: I'm thinking of you:hugs:

:hug::hug:

Thanks so much girls! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well if I put eye make-up on I think I'd get the starring role in a horror movie....without even auditioning! :rofl::cry:
I do feel a little better today thou. I guess I just hope that everything ended a wk and a half ago before the little heart started beating and therefore never really died.
I know it's very early to be thinking about all this but did any of you go straight back to ttc afterwards. I've started charting my temp again this morning just to see what is happening (medical nerd in me coming out :dohh:). DH and I cuddled up last night and I happened to ask him when he'd like to try again and he said straight away.....I don't know how I feel about it yet.
Just a couple more questions.....Sorry girls :hugs:......
When you had heavy bleeding how long did it roughly last and did any of you use tampons during that time?.....Something else I feel a bit weird about doing at the moment but really the flow could do with one.

Hope you're all doing ok my sweethearts, I really can't thank you all enough :hug::hug::hug:

I think with an early miscarriage they sometimes tell you to wait one cycle, but the only reason I've heard for that is that it's easier to date. If you're taking your temps you should be able to see when you ovulate and then you can date it accurately anyway.

When I miscarried my bleeding was much lighter than normal (I think that's unusual) and it only lasted a few days, so sorry I can't help you there, but I've read that tampons shouldn't be used when you're miscarrying because it obstructs the flow and could cause a serious infection.

Hope you're ok hun. I know nothing I say right now will make it better, but it really does get easier with time :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->