I just don't know what to think......please someone help :-( xxx

I think with an early miscarriage they sometimes tell you to wait one cycle, but the only reason I've heard for that is that it's easier to date. If you're taking your temps you should be able to see when you ovulate and then you can date it accurately anyway.

When I miscarried my bleeding was much lighter than normal (I think that's unusual) and it only lasted a few days, so sorry I can't help you there, but I've read that tampons shouldn't be used when you're miscarrying because it obstructs the flow and could cause a serious infection.

Hope you're ok hun. I know nothing I say right now will make it better, but it really does get easier with time :hugs::hugs:

Hey Mugzy :hugs::hugs:
Can I just say sweetheart you're so wrong, everything that is said on here helps to heal.....Just to know that you're there is such a great help in itself hun :hugs: :hugs:

I did think that about the tampons hun. I just hope this heavy bleeding doesn't last too long. My periods are usually mega heavy inthemselves :sad2:

As for trying this month, I guess I'll see how I feel once all the bleeding has stopped :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks again sweetie :hug:

im so sorry for your loss.
sending you lots of love and hugs :hugs:

Lisa - when I miscarried I was told by several medical professionals NOT to use any tampons until my next cycle as they could be the source of infection if one were to develop.

We started TTC right away (even though Dr told me it would be best to wait for dating/emotional reasons) and conceived again. So far, so good.

i'm so sorry for you. take care of yourself and wishing you the very best for ttc next time.

I completely missed this thread - I am so so sorry for you honey, sending you lots of :hug: and luck and health for 2009

Thanks Girls :hugs:
For once I really don't know what to write.
MIL said today, "at least it happened now and not later" as if that's supposed to make it all ok, I know she meant well and I'm probably being hypersensitive but it just hurt like hell. I just want our Baby back :cry:
It's so hard trying to carry on as if nothing has happened but then we have to for our DS's sake as we were going to wait until after 12wk scan to tell him.

Thanks again for all your kind words :hugs: :hugs:

Some people say the most callous things hun and they don't think that what they are saying is wrong or callous. I have had it all. "it's for the best" "Better it happened now than later" "It is natures way of telling you the baby wasn't right" and my fave (said in a very sarcastic voice) was "well atleast you have 3 kids and you can always try again." Like that makes it better that you just lost your baby!

I am so sorry for your loss hun :hug:

Oh Lisa!!! I am soooo sorry!! I have not been on here much and this was the last thing I wanted to read!!! I know that no words will ease the pain, but just know that we love and care for you and no matter what we are all here to help you through this hun.

Take care sweetheart and just take comfort in knowing that your little angel was just too special and precious for this world and was needed in heaven to help guide others through their lives. Rest and take it easy, healing takes time and TTC when you are ready and not when you thinnk its right if that makes any sense. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

WelshRose.....I have missed allllll of this. I am truly sorry for your loss. You were so lovely to me when I was having a wobble in early December. I can only send you a virtual hug in return for your loveliness to me. I wish you more than good luck for 2009 sweetheart - look after yourself and take it easy hunny. I will watch your journey xxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh no I am so sorry. :hug: to you at this awful time. :cry:

Well I sit here and write completely broken hearted. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

This morning I started to bleed heavily with lots of large clots and cramps that have been unrelentless throughout the day. Our lil bean has definately grown wings and turned into a precious angel. He/She was so much wanted and loved, it has left me feeling so empty inside and despite having one of the most amazing husbands and family, lonely.
It feels like the tears will never stop, my heart will never stop hurting and my mind will never stop thinking.........For a week and a half I've had warning that this was going to happen.....yet even with all of that I was completely unprepared for how I'd truly feel.

I would just like to thank-you all from the bottom of my heart for the support and understanding over the past week and a half..........You really are amazing women that are doing their angels so proud! Love to all and thankyou again :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa xxxxxx

So sorry to hear of your loss, i am in the process of going through a mmc now and like you went thorugh days of not knowing and still feeling pregnant--in fact even now i have sickness! I have found it comforting to read the posts and experianxes on hear at this lonley time, so thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->