i just dont know??

chanel_chic

Reaction score
HD and i have only just started TTC, so i was waiting for my AF to come to get the exacted days of each cycle. its always regular and come around the same time every month. so im guessing around 29 days.

I was on the pill for 2 months in sep/oct just while having wedding and honeymoon :)wedding: on the 12th oct :happydance:) but while on the pill i got AF on the 12th (yes ,wedding night) putting it down to stress triggered it.
i had it for a full week as i always do, i stopped the pill from there as i didnt need anymore, didnt skip AF like i needed it to anyway.
being our honeymoon have been :sex: a fair bit lol (sorry TMI)

now its 17th of nov, and should have gotten AF by now.
i have felt crampy/full /bloated feeling for a week, felt i could be pregs. so i tested on thursday 14th got :bfn: . was disappointed but still dont have AF.
boobs fell sore today 17th, but could be cos AF coming.
could witch still come as my body is all stuffed from the pill or could i be preggs?

how much longer should i leave it before i should get her? is it possible to skip a AF altogether while my body get rid of the pill.if so what would cause bloated/cramps.

need you knowledge ladies

Hi honey, I don't know but when I came off the pill it was 60 days before I got af. Sometimes it takes a while. The cramps and booby pain could just be your hormones adjusting? But I wouldn't say you're out! Keep BDing! Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->