I just don't want to wear trousers..... Or even knickers for that matter! Lol

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Oh dear!
I'm a jeans girl, have about 9 pairs and live in them but I'm just not finding them comfortable at all :(
I haven't put on any weight or got a bump but I'm just not enjoying wearing them and I've never owned a pair of tracksuit bottoms before although that may need to change soon!

Seriously, I just want to wear pyjama bottoms every day and that's it!
But don't think it will go down very well at my daughters baby groups?!

And my knickers seem so uncomfortable too, always going up my bum or feeling too 'airy' if that makes sense?

What's going on? I just can't get comfy :(

I hate the squish feeling when I lean forward. I feel like I am squashing baby! I have lived in leggins all this week!

I'm the same although I've put on 7lbs due to eating a lot more bread than normal. My regular jeans still fit but I swapped to maternity jeans this week to give my tummy more room! It has helped a lot.

it could be bloat.

I would try some jeans that have more spandex in them for more stretch.

You could also get a belly band so that you can wear your regular jeans with the button undone.

I have some very flattering maternity jeans. They are skinnys and I love them. I have two blue pairs and a dark green. I have some pre-pregnancy pairs that I still wear - a black and a grey.

I myself am a leggings girl so the switch from my jeans to other forms of pants wasn't too traumatizing.

Me too, and I was like this last time too, I'm in leggings most days now! I've asked df to get me a onesie for Christmas so I don't have to wear anything with a waistline at all lol!

I got the best pair of maternity jeans online and will probably get another Pair soon. So comfy and you can't tell they're maternity unless you lift up your shirt so cheers to that!

Just wear leggings and keep your jeans to wear in front of company so they don't guess something is different xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->